X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

I didn't know that Still, handicapping the humans would help the AI's indirectly. Does this mean setting the AI's to Emperor in an MP game would actually hurt them?
      You can't actually change their difficulty, as far as I know, it's just fixed.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Turn tracking thread:

"

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

You can't actually change their difficulty, as far as I know, it's just fixed.
          It gives me the option to change everyone's difficulty level in the custom game screnn, including the AI's.
          "

Comment

Ahhh, that might be due to the game being a scenario...

Comment

It was a glorious day for the dawn of the Turkish empire New civics were established to ensure the prosperity of the young empire.

Turn 1300 to Beta
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                It was a glorious day for the dawn of the Turkish empire New civics were established to ensure the prosperity of the young empire.

Turn 1300 to Beta
                Psst...Nuke Boy, the turn tracker thread is located here:

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Psst...Nuke Boy, the turn tracker thread is located here:

Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                  X