No announcement yet.

Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +2 first strikes, +15% healing, and +50% attack in forest/jungle.

Medic I only gives +10% healing.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• and 2 moves in forest..

Comment

• Well, that's Woodsman 2.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• wm3 + great general super healer unit = super-duper healer unit 8)
          Every army needs 2 of them!
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• New turn:

* Apollo is Woodsman I, at 1.3 strength, 75+20% fortified at the forrested hill. He will do R&R until healed.
            * the worker went to farm the banana.

That's all folks!

Comment

• Does the warrior get built next turn or the turn after?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Next turn.

Comment

• good news everyone. I too have returned from vacation and I have read through the thread to get up to speed. I will be fully available for participation on Tuesday.

any ministerial positions still available? I could always take the part of scheming vizier/spymaster.
                  Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• also. I am thinking about the placement of city3. is it still debated? I am unsure of the reasoning behind its current location as seen in Calanthian's last map-post.

Comment

• It's for the port/fish combo.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• hmmm, I'm thinking maybe on the tundra hills two steps north of the wheat. it would get the fish and the deer across the bay.

either that, or on the plains hills one step north of the current suggestion, that way it would be a nice spot for building the Moai statues eventually.

thoughts?

Comment

• The 3rd city still needs to be decided. We still have about 20 turns before we have to make that decision.
                          We agreed to wait while our warriors scout more of the surrounding area, and we know if we get a horse somewhere..

Comment

• i'll put my efforts into a story instead. should we include ourselves in avatarial form in the story? as brothers/children/advisors of Lizzy?

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
                              good news everyone. I too have returned from vacation and I have read through the thread to get up to speed. I will be fully available for participation on Tuesday.

any ministerial positions still available? I could always take the part of scheming vizier/spymaster.
                              Welcome!! Glad you made it into the forum.

DNK started a thread for team organization, check there about whether there are spots available. I don't recall offhand.

Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
                              hmmm, I'm thinking maybe on the tundra hills two steps north of the wheat. it would get the fish and the deer across the bay.

either that, or on the plains hills one step north of the current suggestion, that way it would be a nice spot for building the Moai statues eventually.

thoughts?
                              Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
                              The 3rd city still needs to be decided. We still have about 20 turns before we have to make that decision.
                              We agreed to wait while our warriors scout more of the surrounding area, and we know if we get a horse somewhere..
                              I agree with Lz. Based on what info we have now, I think the tundra hill two north from the wheat is best for a third city. But, as Cal said, we've got plenty of time before we are ready for the third city and will hopefully get new information (especially to the east) about our lands and make a decision when the time comes.

Comment

• The third city's currently suggested place is good because it would have a fish eventually and it will have 2 floodplains in it's radius so we can work on them (cottages).

Comment

Working...
                                X