X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to India, Egypt is now infested by Hippehs

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia
      Since the battle of the 5 armies, your continent has been BORING!
      You what?!!!???

You have forgotten the largest, technologically most-powerful, pair of armies ever seen, commanded by the Vampire Queen invading peace-loving Byzantium only to be destroyed by sheer bravery and tactical supremacy (well, sheer good luck). Persian selective memory again!
      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• well it all quiet on the western front again....

Comment

• A formal offer of peace has been made to the Greeks. For the peace and tranquility of our continent we do hope they accept.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sorry to interfere with the thread, but I just wanted to come in and say that there has been some major updates to PlayYourTurn.com, which address many issues with the tool / website.

I know Robert had a game being tracked there, but it hasn't been updated since January 2nd.

Robert, could you (or someone else with remote access to the box) upgrade the Uploader Tool to version 1.00, and start it up? Again, there's no harm in using it in conjunction with CivStats, so you don't lose anything by running it.

A full list of the fixes / changes can be found here: http://www.playyourturn.com/?p=127

I really appreciate this, having you test it has been really helpful.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• 6 hours on the clock and Greece can not log in as arabs have not played nor posted any responses. i have to go out and may not be back in time. i wish not to hold up play but will most likely be able to play in 7 or 8 hours

cyber, read a PM i'm about to write about simple instructions for greeks: if there is peace and the two cities are handed over then fine and greek builds can continue as they are. if no peace read PM.

Comment

• I'll certainly pause the game when you or the Ottomans weren't able to play.
                If the game is paused (down) please PM me so that I know that you'll be available.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Game has been paused. It'll be on again in 5 hours when Greece has a chance to play Then later I'll bring it online again around 10 hours from now to give Ottomans a chance to play their turn.
                  If civs want to play in between, please PM me.

But since I'm sick, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to respond quickly.

Comment

• Game's up.

Comment

• Tomorrow = last day for rating/voting!

Comment

• I'm here and ready but arabs not played yet....

Comment

• I'll pm the Arabs.

Comment

• Hmmm ozzy being so nasty....

Comment

• i am sorry but i have to be away from computer for a 2 or 3 hours....

either pause 30 mins before end of turn OR RP has instructions for Greece

Comment

• edit:

Game's on again. (I'm going to sleep)
                                I'll check in 3 hours if people played their turns.
                                Last edited by Robert; February 7, 2010, 20:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X