X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
    what about the barbs CS?
    Normal barbarians.
    But the map is very huge thus there's a lot of empty space where barbarians can pop-up.
    My advise is: build units to protect you. It's a pitty if your build your wonder only for the barbarians to capture it.

@Vikings, you press enter to end your turn. You can also do that by clicking on the red dot. (like I always do).
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

i am getting sick and tired of you pinhead! your going down and your going down hard!!!

Comment

he. he not pinhead. he pincak. be courteous please.

Comment

Stop the idle chatter. Japan, take it to the other thread. Don't spam up this one.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Indeed. Keep IC and OOC separated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Khmer
              he. he not pinhead. he pincak. be courteous please.
              if you really want to be courteous learn to spell it right. you spell it pinchak not pincak. and don't be geting only on me for spaming anything cuz as you can planly see in the other pages i'm not the only one. so get off my back about it

Comment

Are we sure the Roman player is taking their turn and then forgetting to hit enter, or is there a chance he just hasn't taken his turn?

Comment

Civstats shows when he logs in. So we are sure about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Normal barbarians.
                    But the map is very huge thus there's a lot of empty space where barbarians can pop-up.
                    My advise is: build units to protect you. It's a pitty if your build your wonder only for the barbarians to capture it.

@Vikings, you press enter to end your turn. You can also do that by clicking on the red dot. (like I always do).
                    my turn ends autmotically when i finished moving all my units... I dont need to hit Enter or click the Red dot...

Comment

Well mine does, and I somehow doubt that Rome is just moving some of his units and then waiting until the timer runs out to move the rest. Obviously he is forgetting to hit enter, but what worries me more is that this has been discussed before and he should have seen it and reacted to it. So maybe something else is going on.
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

So just set options to NO WAIT AT END OF TURN

Comment

No no no no, sometimes I forget about that and move my units before I change other things, so let's just keep it the way it is.

Comment

individual optioon for everyonews computer...

if you foregt to do sometihng log back an a nd fix it..

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
                              No no no no, sometimes I forget about that and move my units before I change other things, so let's just keep it the way it is.
                              You can still do things after you ended your turn.
                              Ending turn in MP just means: don't wait for me proceeding to the next turn.

You can move units, change orders, etc. etc. after you finished your turn.

Comment

Come on Russia you can do it, last one in

Comment

Working...
                                X