Diplogame HOTW XII Ragnarok - Story Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic is HOT!

Turn it sideways and it looks like she is sucking a sausage.
    Last edited by Diplo Carpathia; January 31, 2008, 00:11.
    YIM is CarpathiaCiv
    MSN is CarpathiaCiv
    Email is diplo_carpathia at plomp dot eu

Comment

Originally posted by Diplo Carpathia
      That pic is HOT!

Turn it sideways and it looks like she is sucking a sausage.
      This is the funniest thing I have read in WEEKS.

Me.

Comment

1950 AO (After Ozzy)

"Twas de very ancient timez"
        Dirk grunted at his axemen group. The oral learning of history and traditions was passing down the lines. He knew not how to write but did know how to fight. The Axemen were camped in the jungle high above the French city of Lyon. It was night time as they sat around the fire embers. Dirk was waiting for the messenger to arrive - he needed word from Willem to attack Lyon. His troops were tired and restless and stories of old were used as a drug to calm itchy axe fingers.

"De germanic and celtic tribes of de lowlands zettled a village beneath de hilly peaks of de Helsbergen hills and upon de Nordsee where de river Rijn flowed. Amsterdam our home was born. A very difficult area to reach with much jungle for many a mile making it impossible for invaders of any sort."
        The axemen laughed. They had trekked though this jungle several times. The first time was with a tribe of settlers who founded the new village of De Hague, also on the sea and not far from the Ottomans. It is well known that Willem the despot agreed this site with the Ottomans long ago. Any trouble and this would be the Axemens next mission. They did not need to be told about this piece of fairly recent history.

"Before you, before axemen came warriors and much scouts. De scouts explored far and wide and were de first to meet de French and de Mongols. They say Hollande scouts were de best in de known world and brought back to Amsterdam so much booty as to fill de Dutch treasure chest with much gold to last for centuries."
        The axemen knew this was true. They always got paid. Their blades were always sharp, their loyalty unquestioned.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Diplo Holland; February 2, 2008, 07:45.
        Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
        [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

Dirk continued,
          "De clever warrior bands got to de Eestsee and with an earlier settler tribe from home they founded Utrecht. Twas far from home and slavery is said to have set back this village. Willem forbad slavery and it never happened in Amsterdam, nor De Hague. But a strange herbal discovery needed much testing with de people and many died. Willem de kind despot agonised over this."
          The Axemen were bothered about this and they had not heard this tale until now. Hollanders were free and proud tribes and a little gloom did descend over the band.

"But it resulted in less disease and de tests were hugely praised as de people recovered. Much sadness still reeked over de Dutch realm and it is said that all of de 3 Dutch tribal villages still sufferred from it.

Alas, as for de famous explorers in much earlier years they died soon after their final booty arrived home. But did discover much rich land and all manner of beast beyond Mongolia and France. Only dese Dutch explorers have ever seen de little furry creatures and one day a Hollander will again see this fabled creature in de far deep south. Yes, good eating!"
          Laughter. Too much light headedness and tiredness did start to overcome the axemen band.

Tomorrow they hoped for the word for action in Lyon but back in Amsterdam politics was taking a new course.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Diplo Holland; February 1, 2008, 03:57.
          [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

posted about the pic in the org thread. does not warrant further discussion in the story thread.
            Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

There you go, I'm sorry. For some reason in my country we can post violence and not nudity. Sorry, that's just what I'm used to.

Enjoy your uncensored picture.
              Land of the free. Home of the brave.

Comment

By the way, I love your problem with the picture itself and not the reasoning behind it.

Obviously I am arguing AGAINST the violence that Carpathia exhibits, obviously I am showing that this violence for simple politics can be driven towards females. Obviously I am against it, and all you can think of is the photograph itself, with NO regard for the symbolism behind it.

And you even brought up sexual devience as part of it.

Shame on you! Especially for thinking that I am somehow glorifying something I am obviously opposed to and something that someone actually posted a picture of from a medieval source that no-doubt conveyede an ACTUAL impalement when I simply showed one that is artificial from a movie. Yet I am still the one who is the bad guy, even though another Civ already glorified the habit, even though I called it out, and even though YOU somehow saw sexual gratification out of.

I did nothing wrong, this was what Carpathia itself admitted to doing, am I bad for showing it?

Why even complain about it?

Comment

By the way; how the hell am I being *****ed at?

Comment

I know I'm posting a bit too much, but I must say. Good show Inca. That was a fantastic post. Anything that shows the reality of man, the "little" guy so-to-speak is teh work of a master.

Good show Inca.

Comment

first of all... I'd prefer it if you didn't post this ooc stuff here in the story thread. I posted in the org thread to move this, somewhat superfluous discussion.

first of all. you're very much misreading my words. my point was that censoring the nipples in that picture is just crazy. because for me, if nipples are to be inappropriate they would have to be in a sexual context. and I don't consider that a sexual context. doing so would mean being seriously disturbed ( carpathia ). censoring the nipples implies that it is a sexual context. why else censor them? It is not an accusation, it is a semantic ploy to argue a philosophic point. namely that the line of thought saying that violence is fine, while nudity is not. is rather silly, if not crazy. it's a philosophical argument. not critiscism.

I am also, speaking from an Out Of Character perspective. you seem to be mixing those two up a bit. I personally found the picture rather revolting. but I am certain that my civilization wouldn't care two ways from saturday. I've read real life bronze age and iron age history. that kind of brutality and cruelty was commonplace. even up to modern times you can find similar horrors committed on a routine basis.

and keep in mind, I didn't know that the picture was fake when I first saw it. it could be something from some real life scene from some southeast asia jungle for all I knew. there's a couple of really nasty guerillas running around in those areas you know.

my point was merely... "ewww"
                      that was all.

as for the IC stuff, good work. I like the implications and the subtle critiscism.

you're being *****ed at? I can't see America being *****ed at... I'm not even sure what you mean by *****ed...

and finally, the inca post, I believe is inspired from either the graphic novel or movie "300". little guy? he was (in the movie) sent out there to be tested. "have fun in the wilderness. if you're still alive, we'll let you join our fascist society"
                      (just to be clear, I love the post, and the reference)

and totally postus scriptum. could we keep OOC stuff in (size=1) to distinguish it from the IMPORTANT stuff (/size)

() = []
                      Last edited by LzPrst; January 31, 2008, 06:31.

Comment

Dirk of the Axemen band

Dirk sat back on an old broken log in the jungle. He had been 'writing' a message with a secret attachment to be sent post haste. The Dutch could not yet write but they could draw. A literate messenger from another land aided him but could she be trusted? Willem had assured Dirk long ago about such contingencies and the skills of other civilizations.

---

Here he was, stuck in this jungle about to make a bid for a nearby city for Holland and Willem sends this diplomatic stuff for him, a soldier, a commander, to do.

Politics he thought. The Dutch people are not happy since the herbal tests and something was in the wind. Was it ill or was it good?

He was not permitted to look at this attachment for it was secured by the Despotic Seal.

He wondered hard; and deep down knew that Willem was scheming and he knew him well enough as a distant cousin that Willem was for Holland first and foremost.

Why had diplomatic correspondence only gone this way or perhaps De Hague spawned other plans?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Diplo Holland; February 1, 2008, 03:56.
                        [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

Originally posted by Diplo Mongolia
                          Is this it? Room 313, it has to be. But here? In the basement? That's a bit weird. Don't you think? I've never heard of study groups being held in the basement, doesn't make sense to me.

*snip*

-Do you know what the richest meat on all the Plain is? says Horse. It is that of Turtle. He lives nearby here and is slow and proud. If you crush his shell, Turtle-power will be broken. Then you can feast like a hero, on the halfshell. And Man was hungry for rich meat and so he found Turtle who hid in his shell. But Man took his Heavy Metal hammer and hit rhytmically upon the shell until it cracked and splintered. He then shredded the Turtle with his knife and took its meat.
                          Amazing post Mongolia.

btw, was that last bit a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? "Heroes in a halfshell, turtle-power!"

Finally, Ozzy, the All-Powerful (has a nice ring to it) smiles upon His loyal followers in Russia and France. Stonehenge pleases Ozzy greatly.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Way to reveal yourself, Lz...

Edited before more people read it.

oh crap. someone got a bit carried away. sorry. won't happen again
                            Last edited by LzPrst; January 31, 2008, 14:40.

Comment

hey oz. yeah. TMNT reference. note how the shell was Splinter'ered, and the turtle Shredder'd. couldn't help myself.

and there are some other references in there as well. 2 to be specific.
                              e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
                              msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

The all mighty Ozzy who looks after all of Terra.

[
                                Last edited by Diplo Inca; February 1, 2008, 13:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X