No announcement yet.

Interesting things through a female lens gamer about the game and exam season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting things through a female lens gamer about the game and exam season

Being a good girl, she only knows the day she takes her schoolbag and goes home from school, I honestly hate the game. In my free time, in addition to studying, I just like going to the library to read books, maybe sitting and drinking lemon tea chatting with my "eight girls". I have no idea about the game. However, I cannot say that I do not know how to play games. Sometimes when I was a child, I also watched my brother play games 4 buttons, then PS1, PS2; playing CONTRA or Mario is also interesting. A little older, I also play Digging gold, Pikachu, Slashing fruit ... etc.
    Anyway, the game for me is something very normal (if not under normal). Looking at the pictures of the boys from the same class who had climbed the wall into the game shop, plugged their heads and played their noses, I did not like it at night. Then the clothes stinked, smelled of tobacco ... etc; have been affected by articles about giddy gamers, forgetting to eat that led to sudden death ... etc. I became even more disgusted with the game. In my day, gaming boys were equated as "spoiled". 2 player games

Thanks for this info.. I would love to know more about this since it seems to be interesting. tree service

Comment

Working...
    X