X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baboon
    replied
    Originally posted by Nico2000
    the "baboon" in your nick refers to your intelligence? Would you want to deny someone to post an opinion here by responding with insults...?
    Well, you're a real hero... and a big help to the world.
    I fully agree with Diety13. This game, pretty as it may be is very, very bad on the technical aspects.
    baboon mostly refers to my real-life looks.

You obviously didn't notice that:

- This is a story/review forum. What deity13 posted was not a review or a story by far.
    -deity13 didn't include any information, so nobody can help him either.
    -He is claiming that nobody should buy which is pretty dumb. A lot of people love it and i think it's a minority having trouble with it. Of that minority, only a few have problems which isn't their own fault. At least, that's the impression i got.

I'm saying the game is perfect, but I'm pretty happy they released it. The fun of the game outweighs the current bugs IMHO

Well, to conclude, what I said was a rant as well, so I behaved bad too. Sorry about that.

Leave a comment:

• Nico2000
    replied
    the "baboon" in your nick refers to your intelligence? Would you want to deny someone to post an opinion here by responding with insults...?
    Well, you're a real hero... and a big help to the world.
    I fully agree with Diety13. This game, pretty as it may be is very, very bad on the technical aspects.

Leave a comment:

• Stuie
    replied
    Originally posted by baboon
    Good point, although he doesn't seem to want any help

You got me there!

Leave a comment:

• baboon
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuie

Better yet, point him to the Help forum (http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=268). Maybe he'll actually find some useful information there.
    Good point, although he doesn't seem to want any help

Leave a comment:

• Stuie
    replied
    Originally posted by baboon
    That way I can just ignore General, read this forum and the Strategic one and have a lot of fun with the other people who actually play the game and love it.
    Better yet, point him to the Help forum (http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=268). Maybe he'll actually find some useful information there.

Leave a comment:

• baboon
    replied
    The 13 in your nick refers to your age? This is the story/review forum, if you want to yell at the game go to General, all the other whiners post there as well.

That way I can just ignore General, read this forum and the Strategic one and have a lot of fun with the other people who actually play the game and love it.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Dizle
    replied
    Yeah, I'll get it in the bargin bin when its all patched and cheap. After I have some valid reason to upgrade my computer.

Leave a comment:

• deity13
    started a topic Money Back Guarantee???

Money Back Guarantee???

I am so utterly disappointed that I paid for this game. Sid stabbed me in the back with this Beta Bugger. I love the CIV series but who knows when I can actually play the new CIV 4. My system requirements far exceed the recommendations. Mind you this only a 2 CD game, not DVD or Blue Ray. ATI, CIV 4 Tech and Dell all useless. Why do I have to search for the fix it needle in this massive tech haystack? No news on a patch. Of course all of the CIV buddies who work for gamespy etc. are gonna say it's a tech miracle but what are the purchasers saying. I've never felt so compelled to warn people not to buy this game yet. BUYER BEWARE!!!
Working...
X