No announcement yet.

[Story] A new world created... Alexander moves in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be fun to be part of writing a story if they get a story forum and play PBEM at the same time. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Freddz
      It would be fun to be part of writing a story if they get a story forum and play PBEM at the same time. Nice
      Mark said he will get us a forum

Thats how I base my storyline on

not so much "turn 1-turn 25" built roads and mines..

but more so what was going on inthe minds of the people and they citizens plight and military preparedness for upcoming battles

not the best but I enjoy it

Graps

hey..come join us

all ya gotta do is try

GT
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Freddz, it's really hard for me to both do a PBEM and write expansive storylines about it, and go to class sometimes, and write term papers, and play CIV 4 for just fun on my own, and have a fiancee etc. but I love to read other people's stories! Write something, I'll read it.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

nice stuff Turtle, any chance we'll get to see old Barry White making an appearance here
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

LOL probably not, I think Barry White sued me for slander...
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
            X