• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAR1
    DAR3
    DAR4
    DAR5
    DAR6

1957AD: Discovery of Flight makes us enter the modern era. Hatty left 5 artillery exposed, easy kills for us.
    And: we capture Heliopolis! Lost 2 barrage II tanks, because I didn't want to wait for the artillery.
    Territory: 63.86%. Set culture to 100%, we need a few more border expansions, not tech. (Normally: Radio in 5.)

IBT - Hatty took Heliopolis back. She definitely knows how to use artillery. Then she sacrificed some cavalries on our tanks...

1958AD: Our troops right next to Heliopolis are ready to take it back. This time, even with proper artillery support.
    We get a ton of border expansions, and after recapturing Heliopolis, we're at 64.08%.
    End of turn, and we trigger Domination!!!

Power graph of the last 50 turns. This one really tells stories. You can see the mongol-arab war (first dent in Saladin's curve), my attack on Mongolia, my attack on Arabia, and finally my failed first attack on Hatty, before her curve drops down. Interestingly, Lizzie leads now. Not that it matters...

Here is the overall power graph. Whenever you see someone suddenly dropping, that was because of me.

Demographics:

and some general statistics:

Note that one of my main units was the missionary! In the end, Seattle, the Islam holy city, got 49 gold per turn from that! And out of those 56 tanks, I think at least 15 come from Washington, which produced one every turn (with 10XP, thanks to Heroic Epic, West Point, and a captured Pentagon somewhere) during the two golden ages.

What our opponents used:

I'm surprised they had so much more SAM than normal infantry. I mean, I didn't even have flight until the very end, and only Lizzie ever had air units.

City count: 29 (if I counted correctly), and only 11 of those founded by myself!
    Score: 21844, Augustus Caesar.

Damn, that was one long game. In the entire game from somewhere in the classical era, I had to research every single tech myself! Nobody of those bastards wanted to trade with me, only Lizzie to whom I had nothing to offer. I really don't get this. Without that handicap, it would have been a breeze, like this, it was relatively close. 20-30 more turns and Lizzie probably would have built the ship.
    Anyway, that made for a very interesting game, although I hope I won't have that again too soon!

Comment

Working...
    X