Hi-this is Dev Tej Kohli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smellycowsquid
    I just want my own avatar. Which is about 40 posts away.
    Subscribe.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      What's the bet we never hear from him again?
      5 thousand dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambiorix_be

What is this '1970' stuff? there wasn't even internet yet...and oh not even PC's yet so how can anyone join in 1970?
        Yeah, and while we´re at it what does the letter/number sequences in the profile stand for?

Inquiring minds want to know
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
          Yeah, and while we�re at it what does the letter/number sequences in the profile stand for?

Inquiring minds want to know
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Zoid, don't ruin it for us others.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Sorry
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton.

The friendliest CIv site around!
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

He's gone, folks. He won't be back. Move along.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

We scared him. Which always begs the question. Why make only one post? What kind of response were they expecting?

Comment

We are in need of some SERIOUS exit polling to shed light on the motivations and expectations of new folks -- especially with the figures Solver posted!
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I am pleased to see that people still do the DL dance. Show the newbies how it's done!

"I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

A friendly reminder to everyone that I am very strict when it comes to attacks against new posters or any other actions that scare them off.

And no, that's not meant about any of the posts in this thread specifically.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

We don't want it to be 7418.

Comment

7418? Is that some kind of leet speak?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Read the damn thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X