Another IGN preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yosho

Hammams instead of a Aqueducts; extra +2 health. (Not a big deal; expansive civs almost never have to build aqueducts anyway. )
    Isn't it two happiness. If it is, it would be the only building in the game to give both happiness and health. I really like this because I never have trouble with health in the middle ages, but I always have trouble with happiness.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Ah...good point, I misread it. It's an extra 2 happiness, which makes the building much better then I thought.

Comment

Who's the 10th leader anyway. I know those 6, Agustus, Stallin, and Churchill, who's left?

Comment

Ramses II.

Comment

I sure hope his name will be spelled as you did there Will, and not like in Civ1. Ramessess II...*shudders*
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ramesses II is the most commonly used English transcription of his name,
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

It is? In Norway we spell it like Will did, probably why I think Ramesses looks so weird.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think I may have spelled it wrong. It may be Ramsses II. (Rams-ses instead of Ram-ses)

Comment

Working...
                  X