Tutorial Stalls -- Need Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial Stalls -- Need Fix

Have tried to run the tutorial several times and follow the instructions --- but it stalls after a very short time when ' my scout is to find the "village" but no village is to be found!

Any answers ???

Thanks CW3SF

Just play a normal game on lowest settings, you should be able to pick up from there (combined with the manual and this place of course. ).

The tutorial can behave a little erratic at times ( I say this, never really having tried it).
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How does it stall?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I follow the tutorial to the place where the instruction is to have my new scout to "find the village" ( BUT NO VILLAGE IS ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND)!!! I tried several times and it's a NOGO!! Eariler inthe tutorial we find a village with no problems.

I have played several games with out any other "STALL" issue or hangups of any kind( even on my underpowered old computer--------- 1.8P4,256Mb nvidia,1024RAM & Windows home.

Thanks for looking & helping CW3SF

Comment

The game isn't stuck, it's just you need to move your scout in a particular way. There is a village you can find.

If the mouse doesn't move the scout very well at this spot, try using the numeric pad (with <num lock> on IIRC)
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X