No announcement yet.

Technical bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've researched Divine Right literally dozens of time w/GPs without problem. However, you don't get the full tech with a GP at that level of tech - only some beakers toward it. It warns you of this in advance.
    I didn't recieve any notice that I don't get the tech in one turn. Never! Sure it is in the german version as well?
    How should this work? I have to sacrifice my GP, waiting 100 turns, to sacrifics an other GP or even more? What sense does this make?
    Even the time to develop the tech was not shorter than without sacrificing the GP.

I did it in single player once and recieved my tech. Don't remember which.

The most of the problems I described happend when I loaded the game from previouse saves. I have the feeling that saving and loading introduces some errors in the game. Maybe some tabelles in the memory are not blanked entirely or some others things left behind fill the memory with wrong informations or the saving and loading itself is not correct. If you are staff and programmer you should have a very carefull look at this.

BTW: in Hot Seat I never saw any notice at all because the wonder movies or tech info was not shown. Only the sound was played. You should also have an option to switch of the movies at all, just displaying a short notice with the effect of the wonder.

Comment

It probably says "+1234 [beakers] towards Divine Right" or something like that. This would indicate that the GP can't actually give you the tech in one turn....

If you see it without a number of beakers (or whatever the display is), you shoud be able to research immediately.

One way to tell is to look at your tech tree (in science advisor), and note that the research time for that tech is significantly reduced.

Comment

It probably says "+1234 [beakers] towards Divine Right" or something like that. This would indicate that the GP can't actually give you the tech in one turn....
        Where is this writen?
        On the left side, on this ICON, in tech tree?

How much research points do I recieve with a GP?

Comment

Working...
        X