Vassalage: 10 free units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vassalage: 10 free units?

I changed to Vassalage because it said +10 free units. I kind of figured I would be given 10 macemen or something like that, but 8 turns after changing I have still not seen anything remotely in the way of 10 new units. Did I misunderstand something?

/p
    "Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

It means that you don't pay maintenance for additional 10 units.

Comment

aahh... thanks!
      "Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

Comment

Re: Vassalage: 10 free units?

Originally posted by guermantes
        I changed to Vassalage because it said +10 free units. I kind of figured I would be given 10 macemen or something like that, but 8 turns after changing I have still not seen anything remotely in the way of 10 new units. Did I misunderstand something?

/p
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We need a rolling off the floor laughing icon.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

* rolls off the floor laughing and onto the ceiling... ?

Comment

We're laughing with you, guermantes, because each of us has done something boneheaded or misunderstood something that completely at some point in our civ careers, but that was my reaction, too.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hehe, I thought that too. What's worse even though I thought I would get free units out of nowhewre it still took me like a week to even try that civic.

Comment

Also, the number of free (of maintenance) units varies with the size of your empire.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X