Clear All

Yin
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Cav - "Wait for it.. go ahead"

Like watching an episode of Fear Factor

Comment

Uggh!

Maybe you wouldn't have gagged so much if you had cut the cardboard into little squares instead of strips.

You are a man of your word though.
        Last edited by Xorbon; December 29, 2005, 22:05.
        "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Now I don´t like Jackass and stuff like that, but this is comedy

Yin
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Downloading now, with high expectations.

Comment

This video should be Yin's ticket to the Hall of Fame. Props to Yin for being a man of his word.

Comment

Very funny indeed.

Comment

From locked thread:

[q=Adagio]...just great... two days too late... some idiot cut me off internet, so now I'm at my parents house, where they pay per mb I download [/q]

[q=Enigma_Nova]By "Per Megabyte", you mean "Per Gigabyte", right? Or is this place like in remote Alaska where you need to have a satellite modem?[/q]

No, I do mean "per Megabyte"
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Time to take your parents to one side and have a quiet word.

Comment

My sister and her husband also pay per Mb. Up to a limit of course (I think it´s like ~30$/month)

And Yin´s already in the HoF. He´s been there since march 2002... Btw does anyone else think that Yin is far to good looking to be such a game nerd? He should be a poster boy for Armani or Calvin Klein instead of hanging here with us fat, spotty losers.
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm not fat!
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                          And Yin´s already in the HoF. He´s been there since march 2002...
                          Hmmm, so he is. Oops.

Comment

only a miserable 200k\sec.

i could DL it on our 10meg down server.but it will just take 5 minutes here,so i guess i can wait...
                            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

And if combat isn't as dull as ever, I'll eat more parts!
                              I expect he didnt have to eat that part of the box...BTW where was the descision on this made? i thought a panel was reviewing the game.havnt been on c4 forum,so missed it

oh yeah,and on the movie....
                              Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 30, 2005, 11:50.
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                                And Yin´s already in the HoF. He´s been there since march 2002... Btw does anyone else think that Yin is far to good looking to be such a game nerd? He should be a poster boy for Armani or Calvin Klein instead of hanging here with us fat, spotty losers.
                                Hah! My wife read this and had the look of "Why kind of loser did I marry?!" Yes, honey, I'm on the Hall of Fame for a computer gaming site. Yes, I also ate part of a computer game box. Hard to say how conflicted she looked. Poor thing. 9 years into marriage (plus two kids, ages 3 and 7) and she finally realizes her mistake! HA!

Glad everybody has enjoyed the video, though. When filming it, you wonder if it will come off anywhere near as funny as it seemed in your head...
                                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
                                X