No announcement yet.

Documentary: "Yin Eating Cardboard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to see you actually went through on the bet. My day wouldn't have been nearly as funny if you hadn't.

Comment

ROFL!!

So where was this shot? Didn't recongnize the tree though it was a nice one! Someone should send this to Fraxis..they should find a way to use it in an advertizement...Oh and if you are not in the aptolyon hall of fame Yin then we should put you in now, today!!

Uh and if the emails to and from solver are real...well then perhaps he's the devil?
      A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        Dan, the links at the end of the OP are borked. You might want to correct that...
        Darn default parsing of URLs (addresses) and forgetting about it when I went to update the thread earlier... corrected. Appreciate the note.

Originally posted by Solver
        That should be December, not October!
        Whaa, someone actually reads all my verbage?

Thanks for the heads-up. Fixed.

On a related aside, the AVI version of this video has already made its way to tenth on the ten most trafficked locations on the site for this month -- more than 40 downloads as of the early AM hours today (EST).

-------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

My thanks to everybody for the supportive remarks! You know, when doing something like this, a nagging voice looms over you saying: "Are you this big of a dork? Nobody will even watch it." Well, I guess I *am* a dork...but at least a few people watched and seemed to enjoy it.
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by yin26

...but at least a few people watched and seemed to enjoy it.

A "few" people????

Originally posted by DanQ

On a related aside, the AVI version of this video has already made its way to tenth on the ten most trafficked locations on the site for this month -- more than 40 downloads as of the early AM hours today (EST).

-------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Great stuff, Yin!

~ainwood

And now because I've always wanted to know what 'poly-ers mean by these smily codes...
              a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
              Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

currently the two versions of the video exceed 1200 requests
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

How about the copy to Firaxis?

Comment

Yin:

Thanks for being a sport mate. Good watch!

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      Could you mirror it somewhere? I can´t seem to dl it from the ordinary place
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                        Could you mirror it somewhere? I can´t seem to dl it from the ordinary place
                        try this one
                        http://apolyton.net/download/civ4/vstagesciviv.zip (zipped avi, 87MB)
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

OMG, I hope you weren't ill, Yin.

Comment

the cherry on top would have been if a cop walked over and while shining a flashlight into Yin's face said "Son, why are you puking in a trash can?"
                            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Nice to see anger(at Civ) turn to mirth, even nicer to see that it must mean they have finaly fixed the horror that is ICS.
                              You wouldn't just do this for kicks would you?

I think the plastics in game-cover cardboard must be the hardest thing to break down with the teeth.
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Yin

A man of his word. Sadly, something rare nowadays.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X