About the unit language features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the unit language features

I was very suprised that the units respond in the language of their tribe that was very cool. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard my first unit reply in Greek to me! lol.....

Very cool addition

Wait till April 1st ("April Fools Day" in the US) and all the units say, "No WAY! I ain't doing THAT! Okay, maybe I will."

Of course, I am making this up....or am I? Maybe Firaxis will mod it in just to spite me.

Comment

Hey the talk like a pirate day additions in Pirates! were funny and unexpected... there may be some easter eggs like that in civ4

Comment

Much to Firaxis for this. I thought something was up when the Aztecs were speaking something that sounded Nahautl-ish, and I fell out of my chair (almost!) when I could understand the Spanish

I loved this in the AoE games too; helped to get into that Civ's mindset
        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

AHHH! You mentioned AoE3! Run away! Run away! Run to the hills!

Comment

He didn't mention AoE3 specifically.

Anyone know how it is, btw?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X