Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN firaxis! Render prob... New Info

Originally posted by maxrots
    SO heres what i want... firaxis to point me to a place to get the correct dx9 file off the web. Not the reg dx9c file off the windows site... forget it we all have tried it.
    Try the info in this thread:

I am having issues with Direct X 9.0 installing, whenever I try to install direct x, it acts as if it is going to install and then a message box on xp opens and says 'A cabinet file for installation cannot be trusted'. I installed the game anyways and it went through all the way but when I tried...

Comment

I think you could also download the DirectX9 SDK from microsoft, and use it's installer. (Huge download though to get at it.)

Comment

Somehow, i don't think DX is the main problem here.. I've tried alot of things, including all the suggestions on this forum. Still the render error.. The strange thing is that people with the same gfx card as me (x800) is running the game smoothly as we speak. I guess the only solution is waiting for a patch.. Zzzz.

Comment

This is helping some people:

Comment

I thought it was interesting that I was missing d3d27.dll but it didn't make a difference. Render error! The error was buying it, that's one I know how to fix

Comment

Working...
            X