Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koyaanisqatsi
    replied
    Dunno, but basically their presence on the tech tree means that I can't try to get the floatstone terrain improvement early unless I feel like manually controlling my workers. Doing so means I haven't gotten the high level virtues needed to keep my economy going once they start pulling six energy a pop out of it. But I may not even need floatstone, I was just getting it because it sounded good during my first game.

Leave a comment:

• gdijedi7
    replied
    Aren't they mainly for Purity players?

Leave a comment:

• regexcellent
    replied
    Terrascapes are pretty good if you have the late game perk that gives them 3 food/3 hammers. But they take 17 ****ing turns to build.

Leave a comment:

• Koyaanisqatsi
    started a topic Terrascapes

Terrascapes

Dear Workers:

I know you miss home. I'm sure that you have fond memories of that planet you left 190 years ago. But that doesn't mean you need to cover the whole damn planet with terrascapes every time I turn my back. Doing so will only crash the economy and force me to lock you up in cities where you can't do your job. Try keeping your nostalgic feelings to yourselves; you may find that trimming a small bonsai can perk up your day just as much as planting acres of forest if you only try!

Sincerely,

Your immortal supreme commander
Working...
X