No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up for those that don't read the Site Feedback & News Forum.. there are plans to upgrade the forums in the near future.... possibly as soon as next weekend. The forums will be down while this done, and as always, there might be some problems associated with the upgrade. So don't be surprised if any drafts are interrupted for a short period of time. Please plan accordingly. I will try to post updates on the specific timing when they become available.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Why is it always scheduled for draft times?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post

/me
        Apparently Yahoo reserves space for returning players (or perhaps invited players). We have two 2010 IDP players who are currently without teams -- Spaced Cowboy (playing in D/ST) and EPW (not registered in either league).

Since EPW is active (posted on Poly yesterday), I assume he's aware of the situation. But as a courtesy, I have sent him a PM and have given him 48 hours to respond. We'll resolve the issue at that time. Sorry for the delay, Sparrowhawk.
        ------
        ALSO -- for anyone interested, we have one slot open over at FreeFireZone for the offline draft league there.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yay, sparrows in too. Fresh meat.

I finally found a nice place to live, so I'm much happier today.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• thx Sparrow

12 & 14 are good leagues

lets play ball

Comment

• BAPAY!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Why is it always scheduled for draft times?
                Why do we even do a slow draft?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Why do we even do a slow draft?
                  I do it because it pisses Slowwy off.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I suspected as much!

Comment

• I'm surprised that no online draft has developed for any of the Poly leagues.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wait until after the downtime tomorrow.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Slow drafts are better and more fun, give you time to think and talk trash.
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• My ass they're better. You have people like Tuberski trying to play mind games. It's trash. Trash, I tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                              Slow drafts are better and more fun, give you time to think and talk trash.
                              Bull****. they're for people who are too henpecked to be able to take an hour out of their lives.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                I do it because it pisses Slowwy off.

ACK!
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X