X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
    And now a failure for me.

-Martin
    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I still haven't come around to updating SubVersion and especially the Apache SubVersion module (which is what causes problems).

As a work around I've now enabled a cron job that restarts Apache once a day. Let's see if it works more reliable now. But it's a hack, not a solution, so I need to update soon. I'll try to do it this week.

Bye,
    Marc

Comment

SubVersion update

Hi folks,
      as some of you already noticed I experienced some stability problems with the SubVersion server lately. I've now updated SubVersion from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 and hope that the problems are now gone. If you still experience any problems please mail me at marc@darkdust.net.
      Bye,
      Marc

Comment

Thanks Marc

Tea: there is nothing it cannot fix.

Comment

Well, I think this is better posted here:

Originally posted by NeoFax in the COMPILE: Linux Port thread
          I am receiving the following error:

terry@CENTAURI:/usr/local/games$ sudo svn checkout http://ctp2.darkdust.net/anonsvn/branches/linux/ CTP2
          svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/anonsvn/branches/linux'
          svn: PROPFIND of '/anonsvn/branches/linux': 302 Found (http://ctp2.darkdust.net)

How do I fix this? I googled it and they say to add 404 handling to the svn directory.
          -Martin
          Last edited by Martin Gühmann; October 7, 2007, 20:30.
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
            Well, I think this is better posted here:

-Martin
            There seems to be a bug in either Apache or SubVersion that causes the server to not respond correctly from time to time... because of that I already updated SubVersion but that didn't help. Unfortunately I'm currently stuck with the old Linux that's running on the server (SuSE 9.2) because I don't have physical access to the server so the situation isn't going to improve in the next months. At least the frequency of needed Apache restarts went down considerably, for some time I had to restart it every week or even more often. Now it's once every few weeks. I'm sorry about this, just send me an e-mail when this happens and I restart Apache immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDust View Post
              I'm sorry about this, just send me an e-mail when this happens and I restart Apache immediately.
              I guess it will be enough when you receive the email notification of this post. It seems that there is again a problem with the server.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
              X