A new place for the ladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW View Post
    My endearment towards the new site is falling every day.
    I don't think GT speaks for everyone who posts there. Hell, I don't think GT even speaks for himself most of the time.

I think creationism is BS, but I still like 'Poly despite Cybershy owning the site now. Until it becomes Apolyton Christian Site anyway.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Let's change the name to A Poly Game Site for Me... Polygamy for short

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora View Post
        I don't think GT speaks for everyone who posts there. Hell, I don't think GT even speaks for himself most of the time.

I think creationism is BS, but I still like 'Poly despite Cybershy owning the site now. Until it becomes Apolyton Christian Site anyway.
        I wasn't talking about GT.

I have found the WPC OT to be far more unsavory than 'poly's.
        "

Comment

I wasn't talking about GT.

I have found the WPC OT to be far more unsavory than 'poly's.
          Unsavory? I don't really post there so don't know.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

This whole thread comes to mind:

"

Comment

There are numerous threads and posts that are far, far worse than that in the 'Poly OTF, closed area and community forums, constantly attacking WPC. I'm not talking about just attacking Dale either (to which I'm indifferent), but collective name-calling of anyone just for posting at WPC.

That thread (I suspect) is simply a reaction to that, and only by a few of the posters. Most people at WPC don't care about the 'Poly drama.

And if you think that thread is unsavoury, you should have left 'Poly long ago.

Comment

There are numerous threads and posts that are far, far worse than that in the 'Poly OTF, closed area and community forums, constantly attacking WPC. I'm not talking about just attacking Dale either (to which I'm indifferent), but collective name-calling of anyone just for posting at WPC.

That thread (I suspect) is simply a reaction to that, and only by a few of the posters. Most people at WPC don't care about the 'Poly drama.

And if you think that thread is unsavoury, you should have left 'Poly long ago.
                The difference is, the people in that thread actually mean what they say, while most of "name-calling" on poly isn't serious.

And Dale's posts in that thread (and others) have shown that he has no business being a mod much less an administrator. And he is the owner the site, not Locutus or Solver.

The overreaction towards my comment are hilarious though.
                "

Comment

The difference is, the people in that thread actually mean what they say, while most of "name-calling" on poly isn't serious.
                  I assume because of eastsidebagel's comment? From what I've seen he's one of the least serious posters there, I don't take him too seriously. He even posted/posts in 'Poly OTF, and wishes the site well. If that was actually him anyway.

The only difference here is you know the people at 'Poly, and know how to take their comments. If I say "**** you!" then you would probably think I meant it, because that's not how I normally post.

And in that thread, every time the thread wandered off-topic another 'Poly troll popped in to stoke up the argument again.

And Dale's posts in that thread (and others) have shown that he has no business being a mod much less an administrator. And he is the owner the site, not Locutus or Solver.
                  I thought they all co-founded?

The overreaction towards my comment are hilarious though.
                  The only one that took your post semi-seriously was vyeh, and he even said eastsidebagel shouldn't post when he's drunk.

EDIT: And maybe we should take it to PM's, to stop filling up this thread with nonsense.

Comment

I assume because of eastsidebagel's comment? From what I've seen he's one of the least serious posters there, I don't take him too seriously. He even posted/posts in 'Poly OTF, and wishes the site well. If that was actually him anyway.

The only difference here is you know the people at 'Poly, and know how to take their comments. If I say "**** you!" then you would probably think I meant it, because that's not how I normally post.

And in that thread, every time the thread wandered off-topic another 'Poly troll popped in to stoke up the argument again.
                    You are right. **** YOU.

I thought they all co-founded?
                    They did, but Dale is the actual owner of the site. The final say is with him on any issue, if he so choses.

The only one that took your post semi-seriously was vyeh, and he even said eastsidebagel shouldn't post when he's drunk.
                    I think he took it very seriously. Anyways, as long as the CTP section stays immune to the various antics of the OT/Dale I won't boycott the site.
                    "

Comment

You are right. **** YOU.

They did, but Dale is the actual owner of the site. The final say is with him on any issue, if he so choses.

I think he took it very seriously. Anyways, as long as the CTP section stays immune to the various antics of the OT/Dale I won't boycott the site.

Let me know if you have any problems, I will end them

Thanks

GT
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        Let's change the name to A Poly Game Site for Me... Polygamy for short

Comment

There is as great ladder for Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword. It is at

Comment

Originally posted by LiQuiD112 View Post
                            There is as great ladder for Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword. It is at

http://league.civplayers.com/
                            Great

Except this is about CTP not BTS

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Thanks so much 4 sharing with us,bros :-)
                              Cheap used tennis ball machine for sale - Little Prince, Tennis twist, Lobster, Wilson and Playmate reviews

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X