Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many generations do you have to go back in time before you can have sex with your ancestors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many generations do you have to go back in time before you can have sex with your ancestors?

Without it counting as incest, that is. Otherwise the answer would be "zero" (unless you don't have any genitalia or something.)
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Without it counting as incest, that is. Otherwise the answer would be "zero" (unless you don't have any genitalia or something.)
    It'll always be incest if you have shared DNA involved.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why go back in time? Just start diggin'

*runs*
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        It'll always be incest if you have shared DNA involved.
        Everybody has shared DNA. Hell, a human has a ton of DNA in common with yeast, but it would still be kind of creepy to have sex with yeast.

Comment

I'll fall for the Ph.D then.

Never had oral sex with a thrush infested vagani, Loin?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Creepy
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

This is a function of location.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                Never had oral sex with a thrush infested vagani, Loin?
                No, but I had oral sex with a woman who had a dildo made out of bread, does that qualify me for membership in the single-cellular club?

Comment

This is actually an interesting question. I'm going to say that you can go back in time and **** anybody who died before you were born. It's not incest unless you are contemporaries.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Why do you have to go back in time for that?

Comment

Everybody has shared DNA. Hell, a human has a ton of DNA in common with yeast, but it would still be kind of creepy to have sex with yeast.
                      You know what I mean, pedant.
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I don't know what you mean. Is a relationship between fifteenth cousins incestuous?

Comment

I don't know what you mean. Is a relationship between fifteenth cousins incestuous?
                          Which cousin do you have in mind?

Comment

Some random peasant in France - if I go back in time to the middle ages and **** a French peasant then there's a not insignificant chance that I'll be related to him/her/it.

Comment

Some random peasant in France - if I go back in time to the middle ages and **** a French peasant then there's a not insignificant chance that I'll be related to him/her/it.
                              If they aren't direct descendants or siblings of direct descendants, I say game on.

Comment

Working...
                              X