Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most popular pizza topping at Domino's Pizza in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    What I can't stand are the mom and pop pizza joints. So many people have a hard on for small businesses that they lose all judgement when it comes to restaurants.
    You dislike the fact that they make better pizza as a general rule?

Dominos is the crap of American pizza. Most national chain pizza sucks. I do enjoy some regional chains (Mellow Mushroom being my fav chain), but there are some mom and pop that will beat the pants, shirt, and hat off Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        You dislike the fact that they make better pizza as a general rule?

Dominos is the crap of American pizza. Most national chain pizza sucks. I do enjoy some regional chains (Mellow Mushroom being my fav chain), but there are some mom and pop that will beat the pants, shirt, and hat off Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars.
        In my experience they make soft undercooked pizza. Maybe you have outstanding mom and pops, but the ones I've been to just don't have the ovens to make good pizza.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Is that the one next to that chinese bakery?
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

In my experience they make soft undercooked pizza. Maybe you have outstanding mom and pops, but the ones I've been to just don't have the ovens to make good pizza.
            Well you live in Maryland. That explains much .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

ColdWizard....YES!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're all crazy. Tuna's great on pizza.

I don't think we have Dominos around here or any other pizza franchises, but if we did I'd bet the house the most popular topping would be "kebab"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Well you live in Maryland. That explains much .
                  Pizza is not a local delicacy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    ColdWizard....YES!
                    I'll have to try it next time.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                      You're all crazy. Tuna's great on pizza.

I don't think we have Dominos around here or any other pizza franchises, but if we did I'd bet the house the most popular topping would be "kebab"
                      I consider pizza to be the best reasonably priced food in Sweden.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Personally, I think Italian-style pizza is kind of limp-dicked compared to American pizza.
                        If by that you mean italian style pizza actually has taste and doesn't give you a heart attack at age of 35 then yes.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

That's exactly what I mean.

Comment

Pizza is not a local delicacy.
                            Good pizza is. Its like complaining about BBQ shack places because the ones I had in Pennsylvania weren't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              I consider pizza to be the best reasonably priced food in Sweden.

JM
                              Really? I would think the pizza you find here is quite different from in the US.

I'm slightly surprised but I think I agree with you. Mostly because anything besides pizza, kebab and bad thai food tends to be extremely expensive.

Comment

Dominoes is better now. Not as good as Papa Johns, but much better than before, all the haters should give it another try. Though without tuna on it... ick.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X