No announcement yet.

The L Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how's being a college slut working out for you b etor?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

It all depends why the guy is saying it. Is he saying it because he means it or he wants you to put out. If you haven't put out then it's probably the later, and then getting it is his primary concern and anything else doesn't matter.

And yes, a BJ is always a great distraction.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
        I remember a thread from back then when everyone naturally assumed that betor practiced a2m with her bf because of an x-post and no one was surprised much.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          This, of course, means that the guy will say "I love you" every single day. Be ready for that sort of committment to BJ's, b etor!
          Because I don't already blow him every day or anything...

Originally posted by Az View Post
          I got that out of my system during my first term of college.

Comment

While the BJ is good-- very good-- at some point you need to say where you are-- with my wife, she said it first and I was not that long out of a prior relationship so I was honest and said something along the lines of that I saw a future together and was feeling strong feelings but wasn't ready to say that yet

Betor-- since that where you are there should be some point where you tell him that. If you don't want to spoil HIS "I love you" moment, thats fine, but talk with his soon afterward. I'm sure the BJ will be fantastic etc etc but he should know where you are with respect to the relationship
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Hey b etor did you dink that galon of milk?

What happened?
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                Hey b etor did you dink that galon of milk?

What happened?
                My stomach wasn't happy with me but I did it. Some people said it didn't count because it was skim milk, but I wouldn't even drink a glass of 2% so whatever.

Comment

You guys... it happened.

We were just talking. We often have long talks. Well he was just talking about his family and things. I'm going to meet them all over Memorial weekend. and we were talking and he said "well... I just... I love you." and I knew he truly meant it, so I gave him a solid kiss on the lips. no tongue or anything like that. And I just got so aroused by it and I don't know why. But we hugged and I tried to tell him through physical cues that I also liked him. and then after a few minutes I said "I care a lot about you too, but I'm not ready to say it yet." and he said that was fine. But wow. It was such a powerful feeling. This happened over an hour ago and it still affects me. gosh. I want to tell him it as well, but I just think it's too early. Like, I've told my very close girl friends that yeah, I could see myself ending up with this guy. But it's just very significant saying those words. to me at least. Anyway, Poly, other than one of my roommates, you're the first to know! My two best friends would be way jealous.

Comment

That is awesome, but honesty is more important. If you don't feel it fully yet, it is not bad to say that. It sounds like you are pretty close to the threshold, which is pretty cool.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

When did the L word become Love?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

"The L word" was always Love, and it was referred to that way because saying it has always been a game-changer in any serious relationship.

Then HBO did that (mostly mediocre IMHO) series on lesbians unig that title. It changed people's perception of the phrase.

BTW, congrats, b etor.
                        Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 26, 2012, 09:07.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Showtime, not HBO.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Whatev.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                              That is awesome, but honesty is more important. If you don't feel it fully yet, it is not bad to say that. It sounds like you are pretty close to the threshold, which is pretty cool.
                              I've felt the urge to say it before, but it was off and on and it just seemed too soon. And thinking more on it now, I was afraid that if I said it first, he would say it back and I wouldn't take it as sincerely.

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              "The L word" was always Love, and it was referred to that way because saying it has always been a game-changer in any serious relationship.

BTW, congrats, b etor.
                              precisely. also, thanks.

I do want to tell him. Maybe next week. I just started playing guitar again (because conveniently he has guitars and said I can play them if I want, but I told him I haven't played in years so I probably wouldn't) and I started learning this song and will play/sing for him in order to swoon him, minus the last bit of the song. prolly next week.

Comment

Yes, congrats, b etor.

I rarely like it when the girl says it first, because they tend to say it too soon (like immediately after the first time sleeping together...). I can't say that I've really had any powerful moments "I love you" moments. Rather I've had moments where it was clear and saying it would seem to only cheapen them. Thus, by the time it gets to being said the situation becomes an "I love you," "I know" moment minus one party being frozen in carbonite.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X