Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
    D/ST has 13 signed up. One more and we'll close.

Al B. Sure - FavreDollarFootlongs
    snoopy369 - Chester's Tailors
    flash9286 - The Flashtastics
    Jaguar - Mountain Goats
    Spaced Cowboy - Spazz Monkeys
    Jonny - Savage Hammers
    Guynemer - Calamitous Intent
    OzzyKP - Youth Rights Knights
    MRT144 - Purple Drank
    joncha - Quarterback AllStars
    Berzerker - Berz
    Koyaanisqatsi - Deviations
    Slowwhand - Dallas Dwarf Tossers
    I said I'll play this game, and if it isn't closed then I still will. I barely use my Yahoo address any more, but if football's on the line then I'll re-awaken it.

Comment

• Damn, Sparrow got in before me, but if he's tempted to play another league then I really want this one. If not, then I'll have to join the struggle for Troy Polamalu (probably got the spelling wrong there, but forgive me, I'm playing Civ right now).

Comment

• I have said to anyone who will listen that I am willing to give up my spot to any former player who wants it. Would be happy to have a returning player take the spot duke.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          When works for you?

I'm eyeing the weekend of August 20th.
          I won't know if I will be able until it gets closer to the date, I'll jump in if I can if you guys need another team to even it up.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Apolyton Auction League:

MRT144
            Berz
            Guynemer
            Snoopy
            BirraImperial
            Jaguar
            Flash
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Duke signed up for the team D league and Sparrow said he'd play either league and I think we still need an IDP player

Comment

• idp 12

snoopy369 - Forte's Firemen
                Zopperoni - A Dead Horse
                Ben Kenobi - Electric Slide Jedi
                Jaguar - Mountain Goats
                Guynemer - Calamitous Intent
                Tuberski - Hairball Express
                SlowwHand - Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                ColdWizard - Random Encounter
                Koyaanisqatsi - Deviations
                Berzerker - berz
                -Jrabbit - Vicious Rabbits
                Sparrowhawk

Comment

• Ok, so I will delete my team from the one league and join the other (assuming I can find the password and league ID)

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                    Ok, so I will delete my team from the one league and join the other (assuming I can find the password and league ID)

/me
                    theres an auction league too.
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• lol, I don't think I belong in an auction league. (Though in the hockey one, I suspected I wouldn't like it and ended out enjoying it much more than the regular one). I will need all the time and patience you will allow me while I plan my picks in the draft though, and an auction league doesn't match well with patience and time.

Next year maybe

/me

Comment

lol, I don't think I belong in an auction league. (Though in the hockey one, I suspected I wouldn't like it and ended out enjoying it much more than the regular one). I will need all the time and patience you will allow me while I plan my picks in the draft though, and an auction league doesn't match well with patience and time.

Next year maybe

/me
                        definitely, no problem.

Comment

Ok, so I will delete my team from the one league and join the other (assuming I can find the password and league ID)

/me
                          IDP LEAGUE OPEN FOR SIGN-UP

All are welcome.
                          Well, to a point (12 maximum).

League name: Poly IDP FF11
                          League ID: 147866
                          Password: idp

I just repeated last year's settings. If people have requests/suggestions/bright ideas, please post. But my inclination is to leave it be, if only because it's easier for me, plus it's apples to apples between years. Anyway, thought I should open it up so folks can access the Yahoo rankings/research etc.

Enter and sign in, please...
                          There you go, Sparrowhawk. That'll be our 12 for IDP; once you're in, I'll lock it in at that number.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• There was a problem
                            There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

/me

Comment

• If Sparrowhawk can't join a league, I'll give up my spot in whichever he's trying to join.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The message means exactly what it says. Commissioner needs to fix it.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X