X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    **** tea it's disgusting.

More free trade
    Come the revokation of independence, you're going to be up against the wall for that comment...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
      yay, tax-free baby seal furs
      Forget that, I want baby seal stir fry!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

PH, once you all have a navy that can actually make it across the ocean again, we'll talk further.

Comment

Dude, there was this thing called the Falklands...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            Come the revokation of independence, you're going to be up against the wall for that comment...
            royally spanked, and removal of the crown jewels

Comment

so, what exactely are we, euros, going to export to you, canadians, that the chinese can not deliver at half the price ?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Snootery.

Comment

BBC has some decent shows. Fortunately we MeriKanize them for our Canadian friends.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    Snootery.
                    Yes, we all know you North Americans could use some snot. :yes:
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Always the salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        so, what exactely are we, euros, going to export to you, canadians, that the chinese can not deliver at half the price ?
                        Smelly cheese?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They can probably get their fill of that from Quebec.

Comment

You want to know how absurdly protectionist the EU still is? Read this article from today's NPR news feed.

A British winemaker has finally been given official approval to release a limited-edition wine made in collaboration with Malbec grape growers in Argentina. But it's on the condition that it doesn't sell the wine, label it a Malbec, or call it wine at all.

It's just one example but it's a telling one and it's just the tip of the iceberg. A successful English winery wanted to increase it's sales even though it can take years for newly planted vines to begin producing high end fruit. No problem, they figured they'd just find growers outside the country who were selling top quality wine grapes at reasonable prices and then market the resulting wine under a sub-label until their English vineyard expansion came of age. This, of course, didn't sit well with the overly protectionist and massively bureaucratic autocrats in Brussels.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"Successful English winery" = your post smells of BS
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                                Cars, windmills, software...
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X