No announcement yet.

NHL '11-'12 talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard some players thought 7 team conferences had an advantage to make the playoffs over 8 team conferences.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Sigh.

Such a pansy excuse. MLB dealt with that for decades, and only next season will it be changed. No big deal.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Here's an idea. Get rid of some teams!!

Comment

• Prime suspects: Islanders, Coyotes, Blue Jackets. Maybe the Florida teams as well.

Five men enter. Three men leave.

Comment

• Cammalleri back in Calgary for Rene Bourque!
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• It appears the rumors were true; the 2013 Winter Classic will be Toronto at Detroit in Michigan Stadium, back in my old hometown of Ann Arbor.

I'm gonna do whatever I can to get tickets.

Comment

• Great game - Detroit vs. Chicago (as usual). Wings dominate first period, pretty even second and then Hawks come back on dominate third and end up getting it to OT. But then they let Wings dominate again and can't get it to a shootout. At least they got one point out of it and still a one point lead on them.

Comment

• This thread is so useless without Ben.

Comment

• Luongo is still the best goaltender in the league. His play this year has cemented him as a Top 4 goalie of all time and slam dunk HOF inductee.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Great game by Gagner.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• 4 goals 4 assists. Gretzky was the last one to accomplish that.

The game was tied at the start of the third period when I went to bed, but quickly became a two goal deficit which is when I turned off the game.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That was cool.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Hawks are really struggling. Kipper pwnd them Friday.
                            Painful to watch.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, they haven't won a road game since the middle of December.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                Luongo is still the best goaltender in the league. His play this year has cemented him as a Top 4 goalie of all time and slam dunk HOF inductee.

Comment

Working...
                                X