No announcement yet.

Mitt caught in a direct lie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiglaf sure has a burr under his ass for something that doesn't matter....
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I'm assuming that is some kind of stupid Canadian term.

Comment

• Probably American actually...
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Nah, you're just doing it wrong.

Comment

• I'm actually quite interested now to see how many posts it will take to make Wiglaf have a brain aneurysm.

Comment

• The meet is on the 28th at Kramerbooks in NW D.C., at five IIRC. We'd be glad to have you, Wiggy.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I wish I could be there, if only to meet the man, the myth, the legend.

As to the topic, this election is a joke, which only makes it exactly like every Presidential election in living memory.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yeah, it'd be awesome to meet you, too. Of course, I now have this fixed mental image of you as resembling the guy whanging away at the cowbell in your avatar, and it'd blow my mind to find out you're actually a clean-shaven black guy or something. Anyway, I don't suppose there are many Ohio Polymeets, huh?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• yeah, Ohio is not what one would call a destination.

Comment

• My girlfriend (who lived there for a year) says it's the worst place in the world.

Elok, I see you all the time in bookstores.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        My girlfriend (who lived there for a year) says it's the worst place in the world.
                        She has clearly never been to Flint.

Comment

• She's somewhat prone to hyperbole. The parking lot of our local supermarket is also the worst place in the world.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh look, more problems for Mitt Romney.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• He lied about something no one should care about. Now people are trying to make it about him lying. This is like when Clinton got impeached.

Comment

• Except no one has the balls to say there's nothing wrong with outsourcing. Clinton had every loose cocked pundit and slut nuts like Genene Garafalo to back him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X