No announcement yet.

Youth Pastor Had Sex With Teenage Boys To Cure Their Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The religious freaks who obsess about homosexuals are all closet homosexuals and that's why they obsess about gays all the time.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Plenty of straights engage in anal sex, plenty of gays do not.

I'm not starting anything. Religious belief is pretty much textbook insanity. The only thing separating people who are labeled delusional and people who are labeled Christian is societal acceptance.
      Yeah, you can mock people who believe they were visited by extraterrestrials but don't you dare make fun of someone who thinks they can communicate with an invisible man.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        Yeah, you can mock people who believe they were visited by extraterrestrials but don't you dare make fun of someone who thinks they can communicate with an invisible man.
        Or that some omnipotent being created the world out of boredom.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Or that some omnipotent being created the world out of boredom.
          Including things He apparently hates, like homosexuals.

Comment

bull****! No excuses for a pervert who wants to stick his dick in little boys poop shoots.

Comment

They're teenagers. For all we know they could be old enough to give consent.

Comment

poop "chutes"
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  poop "chutes"

Comment

I guess I should set up a clinic to cure good looking female nyphs by banging the heck out of them. I'm sure their insurance will cover the fees.
                    Last edited by rah; April 18, 2011, 16:53.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And here I was thinking the title had to mean a chick was doing it, which would of course be totally awesome. Thanks for killing the chubby, captain buzzkill.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

So this is what Ben's new job was all about.

Comment

Maybe he's really really bad at it. Seems like it could work if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Okay, I'll play that game. Why isn't a gay person crazy for wanting to stick his dick in a dude's butt when around 90% of the population would puke at the thought of it?

Don't start, Asher.
                            What a stupid comment. Where did you get 90% from ? Another of your arsefacts ?

Come back when you're big enough to play.

Youth Pastor Had Sex With Teenage Boys To Cure Their Homosexuality
                            Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come with me: for of such is the kingdom of my heaven.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Homosexuality is not a sick status, second freaking pervert this pastor is

Comment

Maybe he was a bad lay and hoped to 'cure' the boys by aversion therapy.
                                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                                X