Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proviisori View Post
    If only the boobies were smaller, we would have a winner here.
    It's terrible the way some people judge women based on the size of their breasts.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Last edited by self biased; January 26, 2009, 18:00. Reason: found a few more.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
          Holy ****. Grandpa and Siro, you've your work cut out for you if you wanna win this year.
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  Holy chiropractor bills, Batman! Those are IMPRESSIVE.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• SWEET JESUS!!!!

Back in five minutes...
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• ugh, way too big. now i know why i never look at these threads

Don't get me wrong, I love big tits. There was this waitress at work who I really wanted to titty ****. Her outfit did not cover up much. How can you not want to titty **** her? But even hers were a little big.

I like everyday women. Pretty women you actually see around town. Real women. Women who look like they can shell out a few kids. I don't want some fragile princess. I want a women who can do it in many different positions and likes to get messy. And at the end of the day can also be a mother.

Comment

• Those aren't way too big. They are large but still perfect. Just like there can be small breasts and perfect.

I think I am sorta an equal opportunity boob lover.

JM
                        (Actually one of the girls is less cute than the others, but she is still cute.)
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          I think I am sorta an equal opportunity boob lover.

qft

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post

Right, now that I have your attention (), here's a great list for your enjoyment:

The 50 Hottest Victoria's Secret Models

P.S. the girl above is #50
                            I like #44 the most.

Comment

• i don't know what's with all the huge knockers lately, though it's largely the only worksafe content i've been coming across.

Last edited by self biased; February 15, 2009, 10:27.

Comment

• The Wifie's boobs have gotten bigger since popping out the spud, eh?
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X