No announcement yet.

NHL '11-'12 talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far this preseason it looks like Hawks have been playing from behind. Hope they clear that up before regular season starts.

Comment

Game ON

In two fantasy leagues I want a Matt Cooke fight and lots of hits while in another I want Sedin to get 1 dozen assists-- The conflicted life of a fan versus his three fantasy teams is about to begin

I have no goalies going tonight so I am hoping for amazingly high scoring affairs
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
        Game ON

In two fantasy leagues I want a Matt Cooke fight and lots of hits goals
        Edited for accuracy

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

btw, just to clarify my post above, I get that Flubber drafted Matt Cooke for hits and fights, but last night against the Canucks he managed to get two goals (one short handed)...even the "goons" chip in to help out I guess! (hence the "edit").
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

To be fair, he was shooting on a second-string goalie.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

As he proved in the shootout.

/me

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                  btw, just to clarify my post above, I get that Flubber drafted Matt Cooke for hits and fights, but last night against the Canucks he managed to get two goals (one short handed)...even the "goons" chip in to help out I guess! (hence the "edit").

I understood --- I also picked up Cooke for SHP but they are so rare that I hadn't mentioned-- his night was amazing-- I don't expect many like that-- A SHG and a PPG in one night-- Both leagues also benefitted from a Brandon Prust fight too !!
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Kiprusoff just passed Mike Vernon for most wins in franchise history for the Flames.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Kiprusoff just passed Mike Vernon for most wins in franchise history for the Flames.

Great milestone. Hopefully the team can play better so he doesn't average 1 win in 3 games the rest of the way

Comment

Hawks really took it to Coyotes Tuesday night. On Coyote power play Hawks had three shots on goal (one resulting in a short-handed goal) and Phoenix had no shots on goal. Keep it going, boys.

Comment

How about that Luongo?

Top 10 goalie of all time, amiright?

Comment

:/
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You have him in the league, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X