Thanks Asher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    When do you plan to join the grown-up world?
    Own my abode.
    Married.
    Employed.

So probably never if it all hangs in the balance on this one criteria.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Poly is work-blocked.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

It's a great game. I still play it from time to time and it's been out for ever.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          Own my abode.
          Married.
          Employed.

So probably never if it all hangs in the balance on this one criteria.

How many of those three might just be adversely affected by you getting caught playing games at work again?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

How many of those three might just be adversely affected by you getting caught playing games at work again?
            None cause I'm ****ing awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deal_with_it_dog.gif
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	9093123
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.
              Well, first, pull that cactus out of your ass, and you might learn to lighten up and become more laid back.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hmm, can't pass up this straight line. I don't think he likes things up his ass like you do.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Well, first, pull that cactus out of your ass, and you might learn to lighten up and become more laid back.
                  Why does he need to learn to get caught playing games at work?

Comment

EU3 is awesome.

You should try out CK2 btw.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post

Are you promoting playing computer games at work as some sort of lifestyle enhancement? Because I think I'll stick to playing them on my own time and thereby avoiding jeopardising my career- which helps fund my family.

This is part of being an adult, you see? If you worked with me and I knew you were playing computer games at work, I'd cheerfully get you fired.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.

MRT is awesome, though, so I'll give him a pass.

Comment

Working...
                        X