Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most popular pizza topping at Domino's Pizza in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most popular pizza topping at Domino's Pizza in Japan?

Squid

The most popular pizza topping in the U.S is pepperoni whilst in Europe the topping of choice is tuna.
    I have no interest in squid or tuna pizza, I don't care what the franchise.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Then don't run your mouth about it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

..in Europe the topping of choice is tuna..
      Seriously? Must be the germans.

Comment

I was thinking squid.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Squid in Europe, too? Gag. Very few here even want anchovies on their pizza.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

eel farts

Comment

Tuna? Ewwww...I'm with the Japanese on this one...although I expected them to go with spicy whale or something.

And Domino's are s**t...is this your idea of good pizza in the US?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I like Dominos

I would have thought the Japs would have like shrimp on there pizza

Comment

I don't see anyone saying that it's a good pizza. It's just a statement of fact published by Domino's.

EDIT: Well, Doc is. Previously, no one had.

Comment

I rest my case...come on Doc...after spending 6 months in Naples, I can say with qualification that Domino's are s**t.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      I rest my case...come on Doc...after spending 6 months in Naples, I can say with qualification that Domino's are s**t.
                      I have not been to Naples. I can only go with what there is available. Dominos is the best here

Comment

there philly cheese steak pizza is to die for

Philly Cheese Steak Pizza

Tender slices of steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a provolone crust.

YUMMY!

Comment

Tuna and squid are evil. It's a total lie that Germans would prefer them on their pizza.
                          Well, my nephew likes those. I usually have salami, mushrooms, peperoni, cheese of course etc.

That being said, Domino's is rather unknown here, not sure if they are present at all in Germany.
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Squid in Europe, too? Gag. Very few here even want anchovies on their pizza.
                            Don't know about Europe, I meant I was thinking squid in Japan, sorry.

And Doc? You don't have to go to Naples to understand that Domino's is poor pizza. New York, Chicago, anywhere in New Jersey will do. Maybe even Philly.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                              Authentic Italian food bears little resemblance to Italian-American food. So it's no surprise that an American pizza is different than some Italian pizza. Personally, I think Italian-style pizza is kind of limp-dicked compared to American pizza. And Dominos is pretty typical pizza, better than frozen, better than Little Caesars. It's cheap too, which I count in its favor.

What I can't stand are the mom and pop pizza joints. So many people have a hard on for small businesses that they lose all judgement when it comes to restaurants.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X