• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a problem in our value system

WARNING: Language

Spoiler:
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Anyone with abs that ripped is a sad, worthless person with no life.

Comment

Not really. The American concept of "Ideal Weight" has increased to accommodate Big Mac's.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why is hardwork and dedication to achieve the Platonic value of physical fitness demonized and ridiculed while laziness and gluttony are upheld?

Insecurity and jealousy is the motivation for their assault. They attack what they are too weak to be.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Because "Platonic values" are silly (or expounding, ie why there are quotes, because what is truth, good, beauty, etc. isn't really agreed upon and the fact Plato considered them objective is silly in addition to that).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I opened this thread with hopes for another .99 repeating equals 1 thread ... at least I found out that the "spoiler" button doesn't appear to work in the mobile theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Why is hardwork and dedication to achieve the Platonic value of physical fitness demonized and ridiculed while laziness and gluttony are upheld?

Insecurity and jealousy is the motivation for their assault. They attack what they are too weak to be.
              Being a fat whale isn't upheld, as evidenced by the contents of her facebook post wailing about all the times people complained about her weight. Being obsessed with building muscle mass and spending half of your life in a gym isn't upheld either.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Being a fat whale isn't upheld, as evidenced by the contents of her facebook post wailing about all the times people complained about her weight. Being obsessed with building muscle mass and spending half of your life in a gym isn't upheld either.
                And yet contrast the support she receives with the vitriol heaved at the first image. I believe those 'people complaining about her weight' do not exist. The mere existence of thin people is a terror to her, 'mocking' her in comparison, so she requires affirmation from her plebeian compatriots who are eager to diminish the value in goals they are too weak to attain.

Comment

Plato was gay, by the way.

Comment

And yet contrast the support she receives with the vitriol heaved at the first image. I believe those 'people complaining about her weight' do not exist. The mere existence of thin people is a terror to her, 'mocking' her in comparison, so she requires affirmation from her plebeian compatriots who are eager to diminish the value in goals they are too weak to attain.
                    Why should you believe she's lying about all those anecdotes about people telling her she's too fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                      Plato was gay, by the way.
                      Relevant how?

Taking a penis up the ass is the toughest thing a man can do.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Why should you believe she's lying about all those anecdotes about people telling her she's too fat?
                        Where's the evidence? Do you see all those comments? Do you see the support she receives?

Comment

Where's the evidence?
                          It's called the internet.

"you look like a beached whale" - About 391,000 results
                          "those abs look disgusting" - 5 results

Comment

Well, six results now.

If you actually ask women how much they care about super ripped abs and pecs and biceps, I think you'll find that those are actually relatively low priorities, especially compared to how much men think women care about them.

Comment

I thought you liked big asses Al?

Comment

Working...
                              X