Firefox 4 is finally out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    That's an option somewhere I think. Not that I understand why people do such things.

App tabs are automatically loaded.
    Yeah, App tabs may, but svn, bugzilla, hudson and a number of doc sites isn't apps, so they don't ! You are probably rigth that there are an option somewhere that controls it, but what idiot decided that it should be turned of by default ????
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

is it any good? I got annoyed how long it takes firefox 3x to load with all the plugins i have. I use opera more now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Yeah, App tabs may, but svn, bugzilla, hudson and a number of doc sites isn't apps, so they don't ! You are probably rigth that there are an option somewhere that controls it, but what idiot decided that it should be turned of by default ????
        It's always been off by default. Thank God.

And any site can be an app tab.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

speaking of technology asher can you plz have a peak at my thread in that forum, I need qualified help! thx

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
            I need qualified help!
            Sig worthy.
            Originally posted by Thorn
            I need qualified help!

Comment

I put dictionary.com and wikipedia on app tabs; I use them often enough that I may as well have the automatically open when I open my browser.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What's the level of bugginess in FF4? I usually wait for an update or two before I leap...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

pretty

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    What's the level of bugginess in FF4? I usually wait for an update or two before I leap...
                    Been using it for a year. Even before release, was pretty good.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

wait

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

they swapped the postions of open in new window and open in new tab
                      adsl;kfjas;ldkfjas;lkdfjl;ajsf

Comment

DIE IN A FIRE

Comment

Are you referring to the context menu?

Why the bloody hell would you use that?

Comment

By the time I learned about ctrl-click it was too late.

Comment

Or middle click.

Comment

I recall the bugzilla bug about this. There was great controversy. But it was decided to change the order as the vast majority of users use "open in new tab", so it should be first.

Comment

Working...
                                X