X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3: Conquests has Gone Gold!

Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

So, when is the first patch due now ?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken the Euro version isn't released untill the 14th Nov.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Well, better 10 days late than 6 months.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Good to hear. It was either gold today or announce another delay Monday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
              Unless I'm mistaken the Euro version isn't released untill the 14th Nov.

I mean....

Comment

FIRAXIS Games and Atari are excited to announce that the second expansion pack to the greatest strategy game of all time has gone gold. Sid Meier's Civilization(r) III: Conquests will arrive in stores across North America November 4th and in Europe November 14th. Civ(r)
                Conquests takes players on a provocative journey through the ages as they pursue victory in the most famous adventures in history.

Nine professionally designed conquests challenge players to compete as one of seven new Civilizations, each with its own powerful leader, unique units and special abilities, and lead their nation to its destiny. New victory conditions, Wonders of the World, terrain elements, resources, city improvements and governments offer endless variation in
                a quest to rule the world. Civ Conquests also includes the first expansion pack, Play the World, and features improved multiplayer support, intense diplomatic situations, and a slew of editor enhancements that round out the packed expansion.

The suggested retail price of Sid Meier's Civilization(r) III: Conquests is $29.99. For more information visit http://www.civ3.com
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Sweet
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

Can't wait.
                    Seemingly Benign
                    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I don't hold my expectations too high. The 40% mark Conquests got seem a good hint to me that the product won't be perfectly polished bug-wise.

I have the strange feeling that Firaxis / Atari hasn't completely lost the bad habit of preferring schedule over polish

Comment

My expectations are very high. This game is a blast.
                        Seemingly Benign

Comment

I wouldn't put any stock in that 40% review. How could it be reviewed a month before the game is released? They prorably got confused and meant a previous release - PTW perhaps?

I think Conquests may finally complete the game and make it fully playable.

My question is, when is the game due in Australia and New Zealand?
                          Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                          Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I don't hold my expectations too high. The 40% mark Conquests got seem a good hint to me that the product won't be perfectly polished bug-wise.
                            What 40% mark?
                            Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Stuff Gamer (a subsidiary of Stuff (for Men) Magazine) apparently gave it a bad review. Considering the general take of the magazine, since there are no scantily clad babes or real blood and guts action, I'm not surprised they don't like it.

Download 100+ Free Gemma Arterton Wallpaper Images & 500,000+ Wallpapers for Free. ✓ 500,000+ HD Wallpapers & Gemma Arterton Wallpaper 100% Free to Use ✓ High Quality Wallpapers ✓ Personalise for all Screen & Devices.
                              Seemingly Benign

Comment

Working...
                              X