No announcement yet.

Do you play RoN single or multi player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play RoN single or multi player?

Since RoN has a really good AI, it seems many people play more single player then multi-player? I guess this poll may give us an idea.
    Single
    66.23%
    Multiplayer
    12.99%
    Both
    20.78%
    -PrinceBimz-

I play both beacuse i like the campaign in single player
    Kermit the frog

Comment

I play mutli mostly, but Huge map, slow & expensive diplo games vs AI are quite fun. The campaign is great too, though I havent finished it.

Comment

Most people too busy playing to answer the poll :>)
        i · b · a = 3 · i · e ^ μ

Comment

Single Player. i don't have infinate internet connections...or a desperate desire to get my *** kicked.
          "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
          --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Multiplayer only (2 player LAN). Huge map, very expensive slow with Nukes tweaked off.

One of the great things is you only need one CD unlike so many other games where you have to buy the game twice (its a pet hate - particularly if you only get a subset of the single player game)

Comment

I've only played single games so far.
              moving from easy to normal now
              too bad you cant change the difficulty level middle of the campaign
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

single

Comment

mp
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

mp, I played sp a lot when I first got the game, but moved on to mp. only use sp to test new strats now.
                    Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

MP is where the real competition is.

But I play a bit of both.

Comment

lol i never haved played a single game of sp i went straight to mp kinda sad really
                        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Single player...but I would love to join a multiplayer game, unfortunately my net connection at home has been severed.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

SP. I like being able to stop playing whenever I want.
                            That and I couldn't be arsed finding others to play with.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've only tried SP...
                              It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it.

Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Working...
                              X