Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb

Never heard about that.
    Recently we had a lot of fun on Snowball's forum when we read about the reason why one of the Russian posters (perhaps you know Chimera?) was banned from Paradox's forum.
    You should read the forums at www.europa-universalis.com/forum/index.php

Lot of good information there.
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
      The people I order from give you several payment options - postal money order, bank cheque, credit card or payment sent directly into a nominated account via internet/phone. I don't send out credit card numbers over phone lines/internet links either.
      Do none of the online distributors you can access have any alternatives to credit cards that you can use?
      Sometimes they just don't advertise anything other than a credit card but will still accept alternatives if you ask for them.
      I checked EBGames and IIRC they only seem to accept Visa, MasterCard etcetera. I'll have a closer look, though I don't hold much hope...
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

There has just been posted a thread on the official Vicktoria forumm where a Dane has revealed that he has got Victoria!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yeah he's a lucky dog!

We here in the USA have to wait until next week before we can get Victoria. Hopefully our European brothers can share an AAR/Screenshot or two for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster

You should read the forums at www.europa-universalis.com/forum/index.php

Lot of good information there.
            I know. I'm the member of this comminity.

Comment

Seems like there has been a delay for the U.S. release. There are a lot of angry people over at the paradox forums!

Comment

As long as the German Release is in Schedule.. ;=)
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                X