Rec Commons Bartender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rec Commons Bartender

As you may know, Maniac has stepped down as the Rec Commons Bartender, and so we need a new one. this has been up in the Rec Commons for a few days now, and so anyone that visits there regularly (who would be the bartender candidates) could have put their name forward. Only two have been, mine and Kassiopeia's. Therefore, the choice is yours.

Who should be the new Rec Commons Bartender (in alphabetical order)?
    • Drogue
    • Kassiopeia
    • Write-in
    • Xenobanana

Kassiopeia is the biggest spammer overall, due to his early days, and is the current Assistant bartender. Drogue was the highest poster in the 5th (last) floor, and is an active member of the new DG.

You have 3 days.
    Drogue
    52.38%
    Kassiopeia
    28.57%
    Write-in
    4.76%
    Xenobanana
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Drogue; October 22, 2003, 15:35.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

If I am appointed as the Rec Commons bartender, all drinks ordered between the hours of 7pm and 8pm will be free (happy hour). Moreover, I will create a whole list of new drinks.

Also, AFAIK, I am the only person here who is actualy a bartender in real life.

My intention is that the loser becomes assistant bartender, however that will be decided by whomever wins.
    Smile

Comment

I'll vote for you if you STOP CRITICISING MY SPAM THREADS
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Sorry Kass. I can't vote for you for I'm not sure if I would get any free wines and/or beers from you as I would get from you know who.

Are there any female bartenders existing in this world?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Drogue, I presume you're referring to 7-8 PM GMT, right?

Comment

It is not just about serving drinks, its also about dealing with

and

when they invade.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Goog.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I'll vote for anyone who puts Happy Hours 8-7 PM
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                  I'm not sure if I would get any free wines and/or beers from you as I would get from you know who.
                  Well, it wouldn't be chivalrous to let a girl buy her own drinks

Originally posted by HongHu
                  Are there any female bartenders existing in this world?
                  There are: at Revolution we have 6 female bartenders, including the two managers. Indeed, IIRC, there are only 5 male bartenders here.

Also Bar Soviet, a local bar, has mostly female bartenders, although not knowing what a Vodka Martini was put that place very much further down in my estimations

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  Drogue, I presume you're referring to 7-8 PM GMT, right?
                  I do, as they are the most likely times for me to be online, so I can cope with the rush of free orders

Originally posted by Hercules

and

when they invade.
                  As a CyCon I can tell you I am more than equiped to deal with any 'intruders'

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                  I'll vote for anyone who puts Happy Hours 8-7 PM
                  However the management may take issue with that
                  Last edited by Drogue; October 20, 2003, 19:45.
                  Smile

Comment

kassi!

Comment

I don't give a damn, as long as the barkeep keeps giving me my xenodoughnuts.
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

I do, as they are the most likely times for me to be online, so I can cope with the rush of free orders
                        Damn - that's between 3 and 4 in the morning over here. OH well, guess I'll just have to buy my drinks normally...

Comment

Kassiopeia is the biggest spammer overall, due to his early days, and is the current Assistant bartender, although he has not posted since the 4th floor (IIRC?)
                          Since the fifth floor, I think. I posted the fourth thread, yes, and I did participate in the fifth floor. The sixth floor is quite aged.

I've been busy lately, but that'll change. I'll be able to bartender full time since I've no other commitments, at least for the time being.

You can't forgo my experience either. I haven't served much drinks since I've been doing other stuff like destroying taking care of dirty dishes and all that.

Besides, I don't think this is a matter worthy of a poll. Maniac could have all well decided, and barring that, if you had told me you'd poll it, I'd just given the job to you since the DG2 people probably don't recognise me, can't blame them for that since I don't really recognise them either. Hell, I'm not even in a team, though I've been considering joining one. Any takers?
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

join CyCon! it's where i do nothing at all

Originally posted by Hercules

and

when they invade.
                            you mean instead of ?
                            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Kass, join the Hive! You don't want to be the same team with Lemmy. No seriously we need you. You'll see why we need you once you are in here. Heck I'll even change my vote to you as the bartendar if you join us.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X