No announcement yet.

The South-East Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the capture of Ramallah, Jenin and Hebron, Palestinian forces will routed, their war will be over except for the continual string of victories that Israeli troops will perform against their shattered and poorly led troops. Excellent work commander!

Comment

This work was only possible because the other fronts allow me to keep such a huge number of arties and face no foe. Thank you all
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

You're too modest

Comment

Indeed you are, your efforts in the South East against the Palestinians has been extradorinary in building the defense in depth that our ultimate security shall rely on, not to mention the seizure of the holy lands and shrines so important to our people and our new nation. I believe the new government should state that our ultimate goal is to force the enemy to the east side of the Jordan.

One question, are not the artillery and irgun north of Jerusalem under your command? They have not moved, and could probably due to be healed.
          Also, is one artillery enough to conquer Hebron, or are you going to send reinforcements?
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Yes, the Irgun and arties outside Jerusalem are under my command - but they're healing until we'll build a fortress near Palestianian south border.

About Hebron, I hope that the Palmach and the arty will be enough

Comment

K, I was just asking because in my save they still had received no orders.
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Umm, well, let them rest (that's give them no order)

Comment

Report for the new COS

Basically, the fronts troops has been divided into two armies... The Northen one will be composed of two Irguns, one Kibutznick (both defender and fort builder) and four arty units. Yes, four. There are a lot of cities in Palestine to caputre.

The sourthen one is composed of Har El Brigade, one Kibutznick (that will be moved northwards after conquering Hebron), one arty and one palmach (another can be called from Kfar Etzion if the need arose). I've assigned Har El Brigade to this front because if destroyed by enemy counterattacks it will be created again in Tel-Aviv and will be able to get again in Hebron in the very same turn!

The kibutznick at the north is cumulating building time and I hope it will be able to build a fortress near Ramallah in Januray 1949, and thus the city will fall in Feb. 1949 (I hope)

About Hebron I don't know the defenders, but I think that Januray-Feb 1949 is also a good date. After conquering Hebron, I'm going to go North exclusively. Probably some of my south units should be assigned to the Sinai front commader.

I'll like to get a Zion worker as I've though that he can be cumulating building time to build a fortress near Ben Shemen after we conquer Ramallah, and, thus, pushing our advance northwards quicker. I'll also appreciate a good defending units for both armies (north and south)

Comment

General, I have asked more from you than any other you have made the approach march to Hebron and are simultaneously preparing troops for an assualt in the completely opposite direction! In this you appear to have been successful. Now is the time to execute your plans and seize what is rightfully ours!

Comment

With the capture of Hebron, The South East has a one dimensional axis of attack of attack again. The forces that captured Hebron have turned around and headed back north to support the attack on Ramallah. The Sinai Front will be soley responsible for taking the fight to the egyptians while The SE front leaves garrison forces only in the south.

With the prefabricated fortress moved to the southern gate of Ramallah and then finished, it became safe for our troops to approach the city. A massive army of artillery, even greater than the one attacking Jenin is now poised for a barrage against Ramallah, which unlike the hilled fortress town of Jenin, lies upon a plain looked down from the hills sourrounding it. Victory at Ramallah is expected no later than March 28th.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for not being able to post. Please see this message:

an acept my apologies for not being present. I'll accept any punishment for my faults towards Israel.

Comment

unstickied
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                          X