New Version(1.4) of CivTweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version(1.4) of CivTweak

CivTweak has been updated to version 1.4 and is available for download at my site, Carl's Scenarios for Civilization II. I've made two improvements to CivTweak:
    1. Version 1.4 handles the tribe names better, (Kull discovered this problem. Thanks Kull).
    2. CivTweak now handles Test of Time files as well.

I've posted my Algerian War of Independence scenario as well. Get either one at http://users.sgi.net/~harden/index.html

------------------
    "There is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp."
    "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

saweet.... now can we get ToT support for CivCity?

Comment

One of these days. I haven't finished vanilla version of civcity yet.
      "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
      --

Comment

Do you need anyone to host this?
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

No
          --

Comment

Gothmog: Thanks for continuing to update and upgrade this most valuable program!
            To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
            X