Fellow Australians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Australians!

Your chances to meet me in Sydney are gradually ticking. You only have 4 months left. So when and where is the piss up? I can make myself available almost any weekend.

/me considers the ignominy of this thread sinking without trace and some cheeky bastard bumping it to put the proverbial boot in.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Prizes available for the first people to notice the deliberate misuse of, whatsthewordI'mafter, syntax?

Comment

*bump*
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The only problem with a meet is I work weekends. Every last m*****f***ing one of them. Goddammit.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

he couldn't organise a root in a brothel....
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Things gotta be bad if a bunch of Aussies can't be motivated to gather for a drink.
            I know, offer to buy… that'll get the sods off their butts.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

They obviously don't want to meet my three roommates. Blonde girls, in their early 20s, Irish...

Comment

Irish...
                Girls...

eww.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And you called yourself bi.

I'm bringing my fiance along if I go, so 3 young irish girls are more of a danger than positive thing.
                  BC: Pick a date and then we can see if we can make it then / suggest a different date.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Its not we're unmotivated. Its just the protocol here is if you want people to come to have a drink you need to name the place and date.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Re: Fellow Australians!

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                      I can make myself available almost any weekend.
                      You know . . . .

nah, I will leave this one alone.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And to think, I deliberately chose the word 'available' over 'free'.

What day is the World Cup final? Saturday 22nd November? We can find a pub to watch it. Or if you aren't free we can watch the New Zealand vs Australia semi-final on the 15th.

I know a few drinking places, but please state your preferences. If you want an eatery please make a suggestion.

Comment

Somewhere with bourbon. If that condition is met, I'll be happy.

Comment

He has no idea how to organise Australians

okay, I'll help.

Name a date, name place, name a time. Go at the appointed time. See who shows up.

Was that so hard?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X