Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Graphics

I'll need some robot factories set in the desert, one with organic parts. I'll also need some fantasy creature graphics. Here goes:

Cocktrices
    Chimera
    Djinn
    Manticores
    White Dragon

Does anyone have any of these graphics. Thanx in advance.
    *grumbles about work*

Bumping this up so that people can see it (and hopefully not ignore it this time)
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

I would really like to help you but to be honest I do not have the slightest idea what all those things are. If you could shed some light on that I might be able to help...

------------------
      Mathias' Civ II Page
      http://members.xoom.com/thalys/index.html
      The Lost Geologist Blog
      http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

They're all fantasy creatures, Hedrik.
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

I remember Nick Clark found this one site that had a bunch of fantasy units that he took for one of his "scenarios". Sift through some old post and see what you can find.

Comment

Forget the Manticore, I found that today. And add the Beholder. (see my other thread : Catapult graphics )

Ed: I serached the archives but couldn't find anything. Can you shed some light on this site (ie. thread Nick posted about it in, approxiately when he posted this, etc) ?

Thanx for the effort.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

hmm...I'll try to look.
              I think he posted about it around February.
              http://members.xoom.com/crownciv/tunits.html
              [This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited August 09, 2000).]

Comment

I'm dropping the Chimera. It's going to look too similar to the Manticore. Well, back to my dimly lit computer to work on...
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

I found most of these images today. Now, just the Beholder and the Cocktrices left. Thanx for everything.

Ed: It seems that Nick doesn't want people taking any of those units, but they looked really good.
                  *grumbles about work*

Comment

Have you thought about getting the D&D monster guide and scanning in the images and converting them? There was a post about how to do that, can't remember the thread though. Sorry. I'll see if I have an image of a beholder or cockatrice hanging around.. If I do I'll scan it for you and convert it.. Good luck!

Editted:
                    It is the Personal Tehcnique thread. Very good!
                    ------------------
                    Kitana
                    Shogun of the Japanese
                    [This message has been edited by Kitana (edited August 17, 2000).]
                    Kitana
                    Shogun of the Japanese

Comment

Couldn't you get a Beholder type thing from the Doom modpack?

Besides it would be easy to draw.
                      [This message has been edited by Eternal (edited August 17, 2000).]

Comment

OK, maybe I should have done an update on this thread. I do not need any more unit graphics. I found the ones I was looking for but neglected to mention it. Thanx for your support. My scenario should be ready for playtesting in a couple of weeks.
                        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                        X