I saw Arnie last Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Arnie last Sunday.

Last Sunday I went to Arnie's political rally on the steps of California's state Capital Building. I have to admite I was pieved when he showed up an hour late and by the fact that he only spoke for about 15 minutes. Still a good 10,000 people showed up and much of the blame for Arnie being late was due to Davis supporting Democrats trying to block the roads so Arnie's bus couldn't get to the state house.

I must say that even though Arnie's wife is in her 40's she is damn hot. I've seen her on tv before but she's much cuter in person. Also I always thought Arnold was much taller then he really is. I mean the guy was shorter then me and I'm only 6'1".

So any way I'm off to the voting booth soon. I have to vote yes on the recall so we can kick Davis out of office and keep Busta-mon-che-che from ****ing things up even worse. Chiao.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Hm, so you vote for Arnie cose he has a cute wife?
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

I saw Arnie in Paris many years ago at a Planet Hollywood.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I must point at California and laugh.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by DanielXY
          Hm, so you vote for Arnie cose he has a cute wife?

No, mostly I'm voting for him because he is not Davis.

Comment

No, mostly I'm voting for him because he is not Davis.
            Yup... Though, Davis' wife is cute too...

So, did Arnie grab your boobs?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

You should grab Arnie's wife's boobs and ask his opinion about it.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

cute wife?

her face scares me

I'm not sure about her boobs. I'd have to see them.

Comment

Her boobs looked small yet perky.

Comment

Oerdin, shame on you perving at her when her husband was stood right there!
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Well, she walked by right in front of me so am I supposed to pretend not to notice? Be sides there were several thousand people there so I think I was able to finish my evaluation unnoticed.

Comment

Damn lucky it was unnoticed.

Arnie seems to have had the teflon skin upgrade for all the media fail to stick on him.

I think hitting you for perving at his missus would simply slip off of him as well.
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You're only 6'1"?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Arnie's about your height, Provost. Seriously.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I always thought of Arnie being some sort of giant superman.\ but the guy is like 5'10". Maybe even a bit shorter.

Comment

Working...
                              X