I now officially hate a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now officially hate a man

It is confirmed. This fellow now let me tell you about this fellow.. he played me like a chump. We had an agreement of something, and he backed out of it after I had done my share, and instead of being a big jerk like that, he decided to blame me for his own mistake that I had nothing to do with, and now I have to work it out.

The agreement was nothing shady, just 'I help you, you help me' kind of deal. So I helped him out, but he decided to sneak away. He was supposed to speak for me in some place where I couldn't attend. He didn't speak a word for me when it was time. Only thing he had to say was my name. Instead, it was all quiet... and some folks assigned a heavy extra work load and extra responsibility. But then he spoke for me, that I could be available for it. If I didn't knew any better, I'd think he hates me. Maybe he does judging from his actions.

So, what do you suggest I do? I see him almost daily and have to work with him, so beating his butt is kind of out of the question. Make no mistake, I want to do that dearly, but I just have to restrain myself. Should I get back when I get the opportunity in some way, order 10 000 pizzas to his place, kill his pets and make threatning calls to his sisters, or should I just forget about it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I make it more clear. The thing that I now missed because he didn't do what we had agreed caused me to not get a place I dearly needed to score extra points, that I need so I can later be a transfer student. I really needed it. Instead, he volunteered me to something that doesn't score any points, and a thing no one wants to do and be responsible for. He knew it, it was VERY clear it can't get any clearer than that. So, is it ok if I do something to violate his piece of mind, or is it really that wrong? Is it ok to get back?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Just forget about it. That way you'll have a calm, clear mind to plan something really nasty.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

tell him off. make his ears burn
        CSPA

Comment

DaShi, exactly I'm not about to rush into things. IMO it was very rude what he did. If he wanted to hurt me, he didn't have to put my name on that damn volunteer list.
          And there is absolutely no chance of mistake, that he mixed up these things, there's 0% of possibility. This dude is seriously obstacle right now. Maybe I should just forgive his jerkness, give a little piece of my mind by talking to him and leave it there?
          In da butt.

Comment

What will you gain from getting back at him?
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Why not ask him why he did not uphold his part of the deal? Ask him why he thinks you did not uphold your part of the deal.
              Donate to the American Red Cross.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Gangerolf, exactly.. but this was more than just a little prank. How can I sleep if I know this guy played me like a fool and know gets away with it? And I'm not talking about anything illegal, no, just that getting back with something simular. Using the pen as my sword. I don't know.. maybe he did grab my ass? I mean, I was just standing there, and .. no wait, I'm the one who plays grabass in saunas... .

Well, something nasty and unfair is coming back. Come on , give us some ideas how to get back!! WOOHOO!
                In da butt.

Comment

Crush his testicles.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Grab his ass in the sauna. . .no, wait.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Jack_www, I gain knowing that the record is set straight again. And making the wrongdoer PAY for what he did and didn't do.

I DID hold my part of the deal. I spoke for him when he was away and couldn't attend, thus saving his butt.
                      I would ask him, but magically his cell phone is turned off!
                      In da butt.

Comment

you could plant rumours about him being into beastiality or something.

you can slash the tyres of his car or bike.

take pictures of him picking his nose and hang them around campus.

kick him in the nuts.

hide his clothes when he's in the sauna.

put laxatives in his coffee.
                        CSPA

Comment

He said he would do something and he didn't. Well, actually he did do SOMETHING, but not what he was suppose to, so it might as well of been nothing. Yet, this nothing will cost you time, right?

What would be good punishment?

How can you waste his time? Preferably with him knowing it was you, but with no repercussions?

Tough one, but I say vengence is in order. Something good though, the pizza thing is silly and childish... This has to be good... Like signing him up to be a big brother or something...

Monkey!!!

Comment

Take him to court and sue him for breach of contract.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Make him the new subject of your blog, and e-mail the whole school the link (except him)... Write it from his perspective, so that everyone thinks it is him. Then just make stuff up, and he'll be putty in your hand
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X