Baseball Playoffs - Oct 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Playoffs - Oct 4

San Fran has jumped out to a 4-2 lead today in the 5th. Bonds has been great for the Giants so far. Marlins threatening to score more in the 5th.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Marlins tie it up... Ponson is showing that he isn't Schmidt-lite as the announcers say the Giants wanted him to be.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I wanna say this before Ming, since I'll be in a bar.

CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!!!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Giants just went up again, 5-4.

Comment

7-5 Marlins now. Top of the 7th.

Go Fish!
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Make it 8-5 .

Comment

Keep those of us at work informed!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Marlins just won 9-5.

The Cubs are up 2-0 with runners on 1st and 2nd with 0 outs. Despite some utterly crazy base-running mistakes they've somehow managed to sneak a couple home. Booby Cox is very far from happy.

ah ... bases loaded now. Still no out. Go Cubbies!

Comment

3 strikeouts from 3 batters and Hampton gets out of it cheaply. Fools.

Comment

Sad part is, like the fans in Atlanta, I fully expect my team to fold up their tents and go home.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hmmm... posted in the old thread... didn't see this one.

Easy enough to "fix"

Yeah... shades of last night... only two runs from the innings. sigh...

And Atlanta doesn't look like they are going to just roll over.

2 - 1 after one.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gee... I guess Hampton has "settled down"... 6 strike outs in a row. very impressive.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Game's tied in the 4th. 2-2

Comment

Let's see which Hampton shows up in the fifth
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Atlanta's up 3-2. They pulled Hampton in order to have Giles pinch hit and he came through.

Comment

Working...
                              X