Giga map succession game?? (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giga map succession game?? (Part 2)

The old thread has reached 150 posts - so please post here in future.
    ---------
    SG(2)
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Game played and sent to Dave V. I've launched the holy crusade !
    My intentions shall be clear enough. The Zulus are on the verge of extinction. The only difficulty will be to find their last cities. The Sioux are almost gone too. Their continent is near the one of the Greeks and former Sioux cities shall provide the units for the fight against the Greeks. Many transports are on their way to the Celts. The remaining troops after those battles should take care of the Germans. Most civs have gunpowder now and the Sioux and the Greeks are under Democracy. No sea power for any foreign nation. It should be a piece of cake. Oh yes, I've gathered a few caravans in Civopolis. It shoud help build a wonder in the future. Maybe Cure for Cancer.

------------------
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

1760 AD. Communism is thrown out of the Gigafanatics country. Holy Priest Julius the Beloved makes a “coup d’Etat” and restores the true religion. “No more of this non-sensical atheist beliefs. We shall help the world recognize the True God. And kill those who want to prevent us from doing it. The whole world should worship God as soon as possible. Our war is just and every ways to win are good ones because they are in the name of God. Massive building of Ironclads and Spies shall begin helped with Knights for “seek and destroy” and transports to carry the light everywhere. Death or Truth, there is no other choice. We shall sabotage, bribe, poison and kill all the infidels. No more of this meaningless science research. Xinning and all those petty matters go to hell, where they belong !” All through the nation, fanatics agree to the fantastic plan. What follows is a long description of a bloodshed and many deeds have probably been forgotten !
      1764 AD. Mpondo captured.
      1766 AD. Megara, Swazi, Umfolozi, Hlobane, Ibabanago, Yellow tree captured.
      1768 AD. Infidels nations seek salvation in the most hated form of governement : democracy. As bribery becomes impossible, more and more crusaders are build. Many will die in the coming years in assaults against enemy cities, but they will not die in vain. Intombe captured.
      1774 AD. Corporation accidently discovered. Leadership is next. Exceptionally, and for the need of the holy weapon of Dragoons, scientists are put up in a prison in the middle of the desert to research it faster. Venice founded. Amatikulu captured.
      1776 AD. Stony Lake, Morning Rock, Armagh and Tintagel captured.
      1778 AD. Lihst liberated. Milan and Ghent founded.
      1780 AD. Julius the Beloved was recalled by God, dying, true to his beliefs in the attack of the hated foreign capital of Zimbabwe. His successors will carry on the great task of the Holy Crusade.

Comment

You little warmonger!

Julius could you send a copy of the game (1780) to us for back up purposes. Thanks!

---------

SG (2)

Comment

I think our friend Julius is finally showing his true colours. All this talk of 'Perfectionism'; he is really a closet ICS Fundamentalist!!
          Well done indeed Julius

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
          "The Great Library must be built!"
          "A short cut has to be challenging,
          were it not so it would be 'the way'."
          - Paul Craven

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Scouse Gits on 01-14-2001 11:15 AM
            You little warmonger!
            Julius could you send a copy of the game (1780) to us for back up purposes. Thanks!

Yes, it has just been done ! I am no warmonger. But when you are in Rome, you do as the Romans do !

------------------

Comment

I played one turn in about an hour. I think I'll have to cut this one fairly short, since I have to play the AKC succession game, too. When it rains, it pours!

I'll pass on the game to Paul on Wednesday, regardless of how many turns I'm able to play. We'll see how he does as a warmonger...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by DaveV on 01-15-2001 05:02 PM
                I played one turn in about an hour. I think I'll have to cut this one fairly short, since I have to play the AKC succession game, too. When it rains, it pours!
                I'll pass on the game to Paul on Wednesday, regardless of how many turns I'm able to play. We'll see how he does as a warmonger...

I do not agree Dave ! It's too easy to build a s***load of cities and then let the others play for hours because of that. Please take your share of the real joy of ICS. As Depeche Mode used to sing : it's just a question of time !

------------------

Comment

Touché, Monsieur! ROTFLMAO @ Julius - A hit a hit a palpable hit!

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
                  "The Great Library must be built!"
                  "A short cut has to be challenging,
                  were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                  - Paul Craven

Comment

Touché, indeed, Julius! All right, I'll shoulder my share of the sleazer's burden (well, maybe less than my share, but my allotted time, anyway). But I'll try to turn around the AKC game first.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Scouse Gits on 01-16-2001 05:07 AM
                      Touché, Monsieur! ROTFLMAO @ Julius - A hit a hit a palpable hit!

C’est un pic, un cap, que dis-je une péninsule !

------------------

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by DaveV on 01-16-2001 10:24 AM
                        Touché, indeed, Julius! All right, I'll shoulder my share of the sleazer's burden (well, maybe less than my share, but my allotted time, anyway). But I'll try to turn around the AKC game first.

Dont' worry, we are in no hurry. The game was stopped for the whole month of December. Take your time, but play your 10 h…, err no turns.

------------------

Comment

Andemagne (and His Paladins with sharpened swords and
                          polished armours) are ready AGAIN to scorchs our enemies with fire.

so
                          please send the gamefile to ME!

I can already taste their blood in my mouth!

------------------
                          "Victrix Fortunae Virtus"
                          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Playing order now reads:

Dave
                            Andemagne
                            Paul
                            kcbob
                            Gits
                            Julius

----------
                            SG(2)

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Andemagne on 01-17-2001 09:38 PM
                              Andemagne (and His Paladins with sharpened swords and
                              polished armours) are ready AGAIN to scorchs our enemies with fire.

So that's the secret! I've been polishing my swords and sharpening my armour!

------------------
                              Frodo lives!
                              Frodo lives!

Comment

Working...
                              X