No announcement yet.

Exodus Avatars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think you could give Shimon Peres a military uniform and command car in the background?

Comment

how about this?

Comment

He looks... really stiff around the elbows...

Do you have one in khaki? With one of the flimsy looking caps?

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
          He looks... really stiff around the elbows...

Do you have one in khaki? With one of the flimsy looking caps?
          that's because he started life as a german surrender monkey in Nemo's Second Front scenario

Here's your general with command car, his left arm could stand for a little work though, he's not yet perfect though

Comment

Hmm... can you put the General in the back of the command car (standing), with his left arm pointing forward?

Comment

Hmm... can you put the General in the back of the command car (standing), with his left arm pointing forward?
              if you were standing next to me right now...

Comment

oh btw, credit goes to Alex for the man, who started off life as a German surrendering in Nemo's Second Front Scenario, The Jeep was made by Willys then edited by Pavlov. It originally had a machinegun mounted in the back
                Last edited by H Tower; May 25, 2004, 19:06.

Comment

Excellent! Just like Napoleon mounted on Marengo!

Comment

great work
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

if someone can attach my medals as from the toher thread to my new avatar i would be pleased
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        if someone can attach my medals as from the toher thread to my new avatar i would be pleased

Comment

I would ask you to attach my medal if I didn't feel like you'd want to kill me again if I asked.

Comment

I would ask you to attach my medal if I didn't feel like you'd want to kill me again if I asked.
                            What the Chief of Staff wants, the Chief of Staff gets.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X