Aufstieg???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aufstieg???

Some time ago a whole bunch of people were "hyping" about "the best WW2 scenario ever"...Aufstieg was the name I think.

So what happened? I know I haven't been here in a while but I don't see anything about it anymore. Can someone please explain this to me?

------------------
    Lancer: MarkL, well said, everything...

"Only resolution and habit can let me make an entry tonight. I am too miserable, too low-spirited, too sick of the world and all in it, including life itself, that I would not care if I heard this moment the flapping of the wings of the Angel of Death."
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

I did my job...

------------------
    Administrator at
    www.quantum9.com
    Visit the forums!
    www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Where is JP BTW? Haven't seen him lately either.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

JP is playtesting Nemo's Second Front (as am I).

But can someone please tell me if people are still working on the scenario? Or were it just a bunch of empty promises? Well, with Nick C involved I wouldn't be suprised.

------------------
        Lancer: MarkL, well said, everything...

"Only resolution and habit can let me make an entry tonight. I am too miserable, too low-spirited, too sick of the world and all in it, including life itself, that I would not care if I heard this moment the flapping of the wings of the Angel of Death."
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

From what I understand, everybody was doing their job, and then they all got tired of it after a while. Or at least that's what would have happened to me. But I DID "city"proof the map that Mike Daumen made so that's two things down.

------------------
          Administrator at
          www.quantum9.com
          Visit the forums!
          www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Working...
          X